Remove Pokemon from Game Corner

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Maybe you're paying $627+ in taxes per paycheck then, every 2 weeks? Your numbers don't add up. What's "a lot" more than $627, around $700? That would be $36,400 in taxes you're paying per year, leaving you with ~$15000 take home pay? That's worse than Canadian taxes lol.

Already ran into your inability to do math in this thread though, so not surprised :p: https://forum.pokemon-world-online....ny-odds-pokemon-disposal-npc-using-rep.38360/
The problem is you are thinking like I'm on salary. I get paid hourly, some weeks more than others, regardles (depending on total hours worked and final gross pay) my taxes get close to 40% at times. That's a combo of federal, state, Medicare, and social security tax.

Though if I did work 5 days a week (60 hours) or more (before you start trying to figure out how 5=60, I work 12 hour shifts, not 8) as I have past 4 months (along with the new base pay I got with my promotion ealier this month), I would be just over 80,000 with just over 34,000 paid in taxes. Though the end result this year will likely be around $61,000 total made with around 24,000 paid in taxes.

Granted an average of $462 a week in taxes isn't quite the 600 or so you calculated I spent, 600+ in taxes isn't uncommon for me (as you can view in the screen shots I sent you of the past 3 weeks paystubs on discord)

thunderclap

Youngster
The problem is you are thinking like I'm on salary. I get paid hourly, some weeks more than others, regardles (depending on total hours worked and final gross pay) my taxes get close to 40% at times. That's a combo of federal, state, Medicare, and social security tax.

Though if I did work 5 days a week (60 hours) or more (before you start trying to figure out how 5=60, I work 12 hour shifts, not 8) as I have past 4 months (along with the new base pay I got with my promotion ealier this month), I would be just over 80,000 with just over 34,000 paid in taxes. Though the end result this year will likely be around $61,000 total made with around 24,000 paid in taxes.

Granted an average of $462 a week in taxes isn't quite the 600 or so you calculated I spent, 600+ in taxes isn't uncommon for me (as you can view in the screen shots I sent you of the past 3 weeks paystubs on discord)
I won't form a rebuttal just yet in case you decide to change the numbers again. :)

Boora

Youngster
You don't do event quests?

There's typically only a couple events per year, and we have no assurance that there are vouchers since some of the events get scaled down to swarms instead. This current event gives 4 vouchers. If we have a Christmas event, it will potentially give 1 - 4 vouchers. If we also take into consideration the new years and Pinkan Island events we had earlier this year, they gave us a few vouchers as well, but I forget how many.

So, for the sake of argument, 3 Events per year, giving 4 vouchers per event, makes it 1 voucher per month. But you absolutely HAVE to participate during a narrow window of time or forfeit the vouchers.

That being said, 3 Events per year isn't Typical, and they're not always giving 4 vouchers, so, we could end up with less than 1 Event Voucher Per Month on Average.

The events that do happen are usually Halloween, and Christmas. Any other events during the year are bonus events that we weren't anticipating.

Event Vouchers are a finite resource strictly controlled by Staff. Attempting to get a Pokemon from the Vouchers is sheer lunacy given that the current range is ZERO - 31. Truthfully, there is NOTHING even Remotely Tempting in the Game Corner as it currently is.

Oh boi,
i really loved the idea of the shiny egg, and it didn't ruin anything it only added to the game,
considering it was tested and proven to be a good idea, i don't see a world where (by your argumant)
Let's say a poke costs 3 vouchers (again i would'nt know but 3-4 sounds logical) that would be 3-4 pokes that have 15 + ivs with a chance of being shiny (increased chance) a year if you do the quests., considering vouchers are untradable (or should be if they are) you're rewarded for particapating in the events with a chance for a shiny
and even if you're unlucky at least the poke has 15+, i wholeheartedly agree with you,
@Bluerise @Jinji
i think this should be looked into asap.

shodan21

Youngster
So, for the sake of argument, 3 Events per year, giving 4 vouchers per event, makes it 1 voucher per month.
my understanding is that 12 vouchers per year is in fact the intended goal. obviously, with everything else going on, that doesnt always happen, but absent any negative externalities, thats the plan to my knowledge (which i believe came from Riga, so... its older info ;) )