Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mist

Fouzi1998 said:
now i'm in his account
admitted account sharing? and this is twice now you have double posted in this thread. Could you please just edit your initial post?

tonice4u

Bluerise said:
As said, we have limits in place.

Alright just making sure. It was kind of unclear when reading it so I just had to make sure. :p

What about those cookies? >_>

React

so staff... or anybody who can tell me is this registration key system to be up on playerdex soon?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
gawerty100 said:
so staff... or anybody who can tell me is this registration key system to be up on Playerdex soon?

Read the first post again. *sigh*

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Quick summary from what I understand.

Registration will be open 72 hours straight. (3 days)

The server will not be off for the entire registration period.

In that time, only 288 accounts will be made.

Only 4 accounts will be allowed to be registered per hour, and can only be registered with a given registration key.

That key will be given upon request, and is valid for 24 hours. It is received through email. Who gets the key (aka, who is chosen to be able to make account) is picked at random.

No new accounts will be able to play the game until March 26th at the latest.

Hope that helps. If I got it wrong, please correct me.
Also, something that was not addressed: Lee, where do you place a request? Or will that be made apparent when it opens?

B

badtzbeat1

aww.. I actually keep waiting 9th March but now it changed into 16th March, another 2 weeks to get register my desired username and plus, now I must have a good luck to be picked randomly by the system to get the registration key =(
This system is actually great for limiting account flooding but this is a handicap for the people who don't have an account yet..

*note: this account is made because of i thought a username is just to sign in then make a new character nickname, just like most of mmorpg...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
CheckeredZebra said:
Quick summary from what I understand.

Only 4 accounts will be allowed to be registered per hour, and can only be registered with a given registration key.

No new accounts will be able to play the game until March 26th at the latest.
Also, something that was not addressed: Lee, where do you place a request? Or will that be made apparent when it opens?

Just to clear up:

4 registration keys from the requests will be sent per hour.
Playerdex will be where it all happens.
It may also be earlier than 26th March, depends on irl stuff.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
badtzbeat1 said:
aww.. I actually keep waiting 9th March but now it changed into 16th March, another 2 weeks to get register my desired username and plus, now I must have a good luck to be picked randomly by the system to get the registration key =(
This system is actually great for limiting account flooding but this is a handicap for the people who don't have an account yet..

*note: this account is made because of i thought a username is just to sign in then make a new character nickname, just like most of mmorpg...

To note apart of the sub-account registration system, you will be placed in a separate queue so unless suddenly there are a load of players who want sub accounts, you'll stand a better chance on that rather than the main one.

B

badtzbeat1

Bluerise said:
badtzbeat1 said:

To note apart of the sub-account registration system, you will be placed in a separate queue so unless suddenly there are a load of players who want sub accounts, you'll stand a better chance on that rather than the main one.

oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that, I'm to focus on the other points.. =p
thank's to mention about that.. =D

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
my friend and her boyfriend planed on joining next reg.... He WILL take those 3 days off work to try and get in if i tell him about this.... is there any chance that he could get in.... (how many people make alts each reg?) or should i try and talk him into waiting till reg is normal again?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
accursed1 said:
my friend and her boyfriend planed on joining next reg.... He WILL take those 3 days off work to try and get in if i tell him about this.... is there any chance that he could get in.... (how many people make alts each reg?) or should i try and talk him into waiting till reg is normal again?

Over the 3 day period, both of them would only need and be able to make 2 requests.  So they shouldn't need to take the time off work.  :p

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm looking forward to this, if it goes well then things are looking even more up that they have recently ^^

On a side note, this ends on my bday :p

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
they may only be able to make a request each, but then if they get picked, there is still the only (4?) accounts per hour that can reg, so they will have to keep trying and hope that they get lucky... is there any way to find e-mails that have already made an account and stop them from making a request?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
accursed1 said:
they may only be able to make a request each, but then if they get picked, there is still the only (4?) accounts per hour that can reg, so they will have to keep trying and hope that they get lucky... is there any way to find e-mails that have already made an account and stop them from making a request?

I think you're misunderstanding something.  You make a request, out of all the requests - 4 are picked on an hourly basis (therefore 36 chances) and sent an key.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
oh, ok that clears that one up.... now what about the people who already have an account? it's not fair if they get the same chances as everyone else.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
accursed1 said:
oh, ok that clears that one up.... now what about the people who already have an account? it's not fair if they get the same chances as everyone else.

There will be a separate queue for sub accounts, the number of sub accounts that can be made per hour will be 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.