Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Hello there.

The number reference above in the title is the number of hours in which we plan to have registration open for or to put it simply 3 days.

Now before you get in shock and think this means that the game will be down for 3 days - we don't plan for it to be.

Following discussions between myself and Crenel back in January, we had decided that a new registration system was needed to be put in place and from then till now, I have been thinking of how we go about things and producing this new system.

Now while the new system itself hasn't been tested yet, the current provisional date for Registration to open is 16th March 6pm - 19th March 6pm.  This will allow if all goes to plan, 288 432 accounts to be registered during this time.

...and yes I did just say 288 432 accounts.  Simply put there will be new limits put in place for this system.  We will be allowing 4 6 new accounts to be registered per hour (with 1 account linking to an sub-account register system).

Everyone who intends to register will not be able to register unless they receive an registration key which will be by email.  Therefore this will count as the verification email.  To get a registration key, you will need to place an request.  Your request will remain in our system for up to 36 hours and the registration key itself will be valid for 24 hours.  To note, we will also not inform you if your request has expired nor if an key has been sent should the case be you provide an invalid email.

Now since we want to first try out the system, that's why we're limiting it to a small number of days.  Depending on how well this works out, there is a possibility of registration being open 24/7 from April.  Along with this, any accounts registered during this period will not be able to log into any of the game resources until by the latest 26th March.

Please note that any of the dates and times listed are provisional and are subject to change (such as delays or cancellations).  Times listed are based on GMT in which a clock is displayed at the bottom of our website.

Blue ~

M

Mist

Just to clarify, all registered accounts during this trial of the new registration will be locked until the 26th?

Unubis

Also Shiny starter Chance is now 0% so stop spamming accs  :mad:

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Mist said:
Just to clarify, all registered accounts during this trial of the new registration will be locked until the 26th?

Yes, they won't be able to log into forums and the likes until we give the all clear.  This will only be for this opening.

Unubis said:
Also Shiny starter Chance is now 0% so stop spamming accs  :mad:

The 4 requests will be chosen randomly.

Fouzi1998

so when the game will be online again?i didn't get your talk cause i'm not english i'm algerian
and what about shiny,can we catch some?and if not when can we watch?for how much day the game will be offline?
please answer me!

Fouzi1998

what does "the 4 requests will be choosen randomly mean?"
i can't understand
please help me

jboysr05

So, new players sign up, and if they dont get picked, what happens to their registration? Does it get put away till next registration, or will they need to re-register again?  Do they have to register every hour also, or will their registration from the first hour carry over to the next hour?

I actually like this idea, as it doesnt flood the server all at once.  Hope all goes well

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Fouzi1998 said:
so when the game will be online again?i didn't get your talk cause i'm not english i'm algerian
and what about shiny,can we catch some?and if not when can we watch?for how much day the game will be offline?
please answer me!
Now before you get in shock and think this means that the game will be down for 3 days - we don't plan for it to be.

Also I suggest you fully read my posts for your other two replies.

Maters

Fouzi1998 said:
i can't understand
please help me

You need to calm down, people will answer you when they get the chance.

The requests are the registration requests.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
jboysr05 said:
So, new players sign up, and if they dont get picked, what happens to their registration? Does it get put away till next registration, or will they need to re-register again?  Do they have to register every hour also, or will their registration from the first hour carry over to the next hour?

I actually like this idea, as it doesnt flood the server all at once.  Hope all goes well

As said, they will first make an request for an registration key.  4 people per hour will be emailed an key which will allow them to register one account.  The request will remain in our system for 36 hours, so they will only need to make another request, 36 hours later.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
Fouzi1998 said:
i can't understand
please help me
why does it matter to you? you were ipbanned, meaning you arent welcome to register.

tonice4u

Bluerise said:
Everyone who intends to register will not be able to register unless they receive an registration key which will be by email.  Therefore this will count as the verification email.  To get a registration key, you will need to place an request.  Your request will remain in our system for up to 36 hours and the registration key itself will be valid for 24 hours.  To note, we will also not inform you if your request has expired nor if an key has been sent should the case be you provide an invalid email.

So in order to actually register, you need to put in a request for a registration key. How would you do that? Is there a form or a link you need to go to to request the key?

Another question, do you have a system in place to prevent the same person from putting in multiple request? Without one, even though this system ultimately prevent the same player of creating multiple accounts for whatever reasons, it will still greatly limit the chances of new players getting a key if there's like 100 request from only 1 person.

Last question, can I have a cookie? I love cookies. :D

REZnSKYal

Hmmm i would like to know is this because of  last registration? As i remember it was cut short and the fact is this a test for registration to be open 24/7.
Then does  that mean the server size will grow?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
tonice4u said:
So in order to actually register, you need to put in a request for a registration key. How would you do that? Is there a form or a link you need to go to to request the key?

This will be done via the Playerdex.

tonice4u said:
Another question, do you have a system in place to prevent the same person from putting in multiple request?

As said, we have limits in place.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
REZnSKYal said:
Hmmm i would like to know is this because of  last registration? As i remember it was cut short and the fact is this a test for registration to be open 24/7.
Then does  that mean the server size will grow?

No, did you read my first post all the way through?

Fouzi1998

yeah that was my little scammy brother,and i hate him because the of registration i tell him to remind me to register and he don't so he register for himself and i don't
until februaruy i did an account
and that was a good job for you to ban him,beacause i luff at him everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.