Status
Not open for further replies.
C

church1018

This is certainly an interesting concept on registration.

One that makes me a thousand times glad I caught the latest of in February XD

I've got to make sure my little brother is on the ball those three days!

ash.catchem

Youngster
This is great progress, I see this year 2012 has brought many new systems and PWO has progressed a lot in such a short time, and yet whole year is left...

NinjaBr

Banned
With the new systems we will not wait for the Termination of Registration to play.

I loved the New Idea. Congratulations!  ;)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Following the server cap increase, I have decided to increase the limit. Instead of 4 (3 new, 1 alt), 6 accounts will now be registered on an hourly basis (5 new, 1 alt). In total this will bring 432 to be registered over the 3 day period.

Mondim

Bluerise said:
Following the server cap increase, I have decided to increase the limit. Instead of 4 (3 new, 1 alt), 6 accounts will now be registered on an hourly basis (5 new, 1 alt). In total this will bring 432 to be registered over the 3 day period.

Nice, I hope and server will still online during registration period 8)

luckasAbreu

Banned
Re: unfairly banned

Hello
I was playing the game does little, give a message popped up saying I was banned, I wonder why??
If only I was fishing, was not talking about stealing anything or anyone.
I expect a response.
thank you

zlac

hey umm, my friend got the key but it says its wrong. what to do?

Attachments

• BlueBrasilesdreamtown.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 0

ash.catchem

Youngster
from 16th to 19th, Game was not in good condition black maps all time.. so was that due to registration?? if eys then how will be game palyable from 27th march??

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I don't believe that downtime WAS due to registration.

As you'll read elsewhere in the Forum or on our Twitter, PWO suffered a server outage earlier this month where the web server crashed and went offline for a few days, taking down the websites during that time. The in-game maps are hosted on the same server, to reduce load on the main game server (which remained online during the same period, hence why the game was still playable). This was nothing to do with opening registration and the timing was an unfortunate coincidence which resulted in the registration period being extended.

Should we be required to take the game offline for the purposes of registration - something the new system should allow us to avoid doing - it'll be the game server that'll be taken down and players will not be able to login at all during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.