PWO Services: Welcome home one and all...

Maters

Bluerise said:
Maters said:
darkdane said:
I wish I could go on but my password wont come through, luckily I was able to still be on the forums lol

Same problem. I had my forums thing saved so it logs me in automatically.

Can't get a password reset, been trying for days and still nothing. :-X
What bad timing you have.

Pretty much. Sad thing is, I've tried at different times of the day each day I've tried. xD

Punk!

weeeeee...finally got my password today.......

Maters

I still don't have mine lol.

I mean, this is getting ridiculous..

I don't even understand why there's an e-mail cap in the first place, let alone having one in place when just over half of the accounts on PWO had their passwords blanked all at once.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Maters said:
I still don't have mine lol.

I mean, this is getting ridiculous..

I don't even understand why there's an e-mail cap in the first place, let alone having one in place when just over half of the accounts on PWO had their passwords blanked all at once.
It's enforced by the host, not by us.

darkdane

I've done the send new password a few times from the past few days, and the whole accounts from using the e-mail one, and still nothing in two-three days (from today)... is it possible that can be fixed? :-\

G

darkdane said:
I've done the send new password a few times from the past few days, and the whole accounts from using the e-mail one, and still nothing in two days... is it possible that can be fixed? :-\
There is an e-mail cap enforced by the host. Your requests are coming after the cap is reached.... Nothing can be done other than to keep retrying.

darkdane

Mist said:
darkdane said:
I've done the send new password a few times from the past few days, and the whole accounts from using the e-mail one, and still nothing in two days... is it possible that can be fixed? :-\
There is an e-mail cap enforced by the host. Your requests are coming after the cap is reached.... Nothing can be done other than to keep retrying.

Alright, thx though...

Almace

Bluerise said:
Almace said:
Is there a known issue when trying to reset the passwords on multiple accounts?

I have a few created to share with friends who were not able to make accounts themselves, but they're all using the same email.

I was able to reset the account I'm playing on atm, but could not reset the rest of them.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

*edit - Pretty new here, I see the appeal thread now. I'll be taking this there then, thanks.

samsengang

Finally gotten my pass reset. ^-^
Anyway, thanks to all the staffs for the hard work! We players appreciate it very much!

G

HI IM MUDKIP1174
I NEED HELP BECAUSE IM STUCK IN A POKEMON CENTER ON THE ROOF WHERE
THERE ALL BLACK STAFF MEMBERS HELP ME PLEASE
MOVE ME TO ANOTHERE PLACE PLEASE
THANKS I
P.S.
IM IN KANTO PLEASE HURRY AND HELP ME