PWO Services: Welcome home one and all...

cyy5113

the password reset is not working, it keep showing "error occured: invalid captha code, please try again" when i entered exactly the same captha code shown above, is there have other methods to verify the captha code?? Because i have try it for about 20 times for my friend account, he is having the same problem too.

G

Lazybone90 said:
I'm trying to change my password (it is 65% now) but the page is just loading, and loading, and loading... for about 10 minutes now... :S

i cant even see my %...?
sorry, but what am i doing wrong?
when i add my adress and username and write the code, the side is just loading and loading and loading...
but nothing happens. i tried this on 2 different PCs (actually with good internet access) but it wouldnt work... >.<
may someone help me, i really want to play PWO again ...>.< ??

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
We're going to be looking into the password reset issue in a bit, don't get why it's working for some yet not for others.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Was it just these fixes/changes done or was there other ingame changes made?

cyy5113

Reset Password is now working for me! :)
anyway, I am saying a big thank you to every staff that are helping to improve PWO! 8)

G

i dont know if you changed anything yet, but yesterday my password reset was working...:)
just try again everyone^^

rbecca

It's great to see PWO alive again C:
Thanks for the hard work, keep it up! Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest though!

<3

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
rbecca said:
Thanks for the hard work, keep it up! Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest though!

<3
Psh, staying up all night for the win. O0

rbecca

Bluerise said:
rbecca said:

<3
Psh, staying up all night for the win. O0

Hahaha :p That can be fun! >:D
Just not for like 3/4 straight nights !D:

Almace

Is there a known issue when trying to reset the passwords on multiple accounts?

I have a few created to share with friends who were not able to make accounts themselves, but they're all using the same email.

I was able to reset the account I'm playing on atm, but could not reset the rest of them.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Almace said:
Is there a known issue when trying to reset the passwords on multiple accounts?

I have a few created to share with friends who were not able to make accounts themselves, but they're all using the same email.

I was able to reset the account I'm playing on atm, but could not reset the rest of them.

Any help would be awesome, thanks!
*sigh* It's bannable to make accounts for other users - you agreed you read the rules yet you clearly didn't!

Almace

They're accounts I play on randomly, just letting them "demo" the game so to speak since they keep missing registration.

This week was actually the first time I was going to let them play, and didn't think much of it. So technically they haven't played any accounts I have since only one is accessible at this time.

I'll just have them wait on an account of their own if it's a bannable offense.

TrainerYellow

yes it is a banable offense please dont hsare account s with anybody it can result in permanent/ ip bans

G

i hope pwo will be more improved becouse i think it's to much offline or is it becouse of that atack some weeks ago???

darkdane

I wish I could go on but my password wont come through, luckily I was able to still be on the forums lol

Maters

darkdane said:
I wish I could go on but my password wont come through, luckily I was able to still be on the forums lol

Same problem. I had my forums thing saved so it logs me in automatically.

Can't get a password reset, been trying for days and still nothing. :-X

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Maters said:
darkdane said:

Same problem. I had my forums thing saved so it logs me in automatically.

Can't get a password reset, been trying for days and still nothing. :-X
What bad timing you have.