PWO Services: Playerdex Changes

AdriCer

[glow=yellow]This is ... awsome. 250 tokens just for verfiy email and update accaunt. And instead 1 token per dollar, we get 1000 tokes(that would be cool if prices in store are still same)
That is cool, but nothing changed.
Well done staff on new pdex.[/glow]

SNSDforever

the price of token store pokes are different from before, in general cheaper , which is nice

However, does membership still give you higher chance of shiny spawn? I saw an item from token store, which gives you 10 guaranteed shinnies. Is it applicable to token store pokes ?

And what is UpGrade in token store ?

Ukraine

How to buy pokemons in Playerdex? Where to see id pokemon for Transer form?

CallousGiant

How the hell does anyone understand the new token store?? I don't understand how to get the PD and I dont see anything able to buy with tokens??? And is it true u can't sell any tokens anymore?? I've just put 75 euros on my paypal... very nice to know u can't sell any tokens anymore now.. Nice announcement after the update.. If u would have said that 3 days ago I would have never put on 75 euros.. I hope someone can explain this and indeed how to get pokemons like the OLD days with a shiny chance? Imagine if there was a item that you'd get 10 guaranteed shinies?? Then they've just destroyed the game.. Everyone has 100 shinies in one week then..

CallousGiant

How the hell does anyone understand the new token store?? I don't understand how to get the PD and I dont see anything able to buy with tokens??? And is it true u can't sell any tokens anymore?? I've just put 75 euros on my paypal... very nice u can't sell any toens anymore now.. Nice announcement after the update.. If u would have said that 3 days ago I would have never put on 75 euros.. I hope someone can explain this and indeed how to get pokemons like the OLD days with a shiny chance? Imagine if there was a item that you'd get 10 guaranteed shinies?? Then they've just destroyed the game.. Everyone has 100 shinies in one week then..

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
You obviously screwed the pooch on this one. It showed great promise but didn't meet expectations (it has been like what 2-3 years in the works?). It's less user friendly than the old one and my first impression makes me think it'll be draining all the money in game on the long run. So now I ask, can we have the old one back?

Sylpharionz

When will the donate function be ready? Is there any other way to obtain tokens at the moment?

Sylpharionz

Sylpharionz said:
When will the donate function be ready? Is there any other way to obtain tokens at the moment?

Just done helping with the donation tests, looking good and excited for it to be fully ready :D

CallousGiant

I just hope they bring back the friend donations.. So people can at least sell tokens normally again..

Buggot

Wow, finally. It's pretty good from first impressions. Can you still buy Token Store pokemon?

EDIT: Went around. So Confusing, and slow to boot. I was kinda confused on where to go and what to do, there were so many options.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
As usual, any suggestions are welcome are Suggestion Box. Kaiser that is more so for you.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Liking everything so far but I expect we gonna be seeing changes and tweaks in the coming days.

Pretentious

CallousGiant said:
How the hell does anyone understand the new token store?? I don't understand how to get the PD and I dont see anything able to buy with tokens??? And is it true u can't sell any tokens anymore?? I've just put 75 euros on my paypal... very nice to know u can't sell any tokens anymore now.. Nice announcement after the update.. If u would have said that 3 days ago I would have never put on 75 euros.. I hope someone can explain this and indeed how to get pokemons like the OLD days with a shiny chance? Imagine if there was a item that you'd get 10 guaranteed shinies?? Then they've just destroyed the game.. Everyone has 100 shinies in one week then..

I don't see where all the confusion is coming from...

You get PD by going to the Playerdex>PokeMart>Playerdex Bank. From there you have the option to transfer your in-game money TO the Playerdex or from the Playerdex back TO the game. Not difficult. Once you've transferred money TO the Playerdex Bank, your amount in the bank is displayed at the very top of the screen above the advertisements.

There is an item you can buy with tokens called the "Shiny Chance for Token Store" available for 2,500 tokens. (2.5 US dollars) This item gives you an "automatic chance at getting your next 10 Pokemon shiny." The only confusion here is in the semantics. I'm assuming it means that your next 10 TS purchases have a shiny chance. Some clarification would be nice, but I certainly don't think it means that you're guaranteed 10 shinies lol.

Do yourself a favor and EXPLORE the Playerdex, don't cry and complain that you don't understand it when you haven't even given it a chance.

tocas

I see 75k to transfer a shiny 99 from one account to other and 6M to transfer a token, is that a bug or what? :0

darkshadow.

How come changing moves is so expensive now? How can that can be good for players? And why we need to pay a monthly fee for being in a guild?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
YAY! YAY! I hope my reports and suggestions were helpful. :)

And guys I guess you should transform your complaints in suggestions and put them on the suggestions box on the Playerdex. ;)

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Now that the long-awaited Playerdex update is live, some mediums used for our web-services have been spruced up and polished on Playerdex, therefore it means there will be some relocations of services that were traditionally adopted by the forums.

Some implications of this include:

• Using the Playerdex-developed Community Watch now, as opposed to the forums. This is where reports and ban-appeals should be filed moving into the future, as opposed to the forums.
  • Filing any Token Issues under the respective section of Playerdex's Bug Catcher.
  • Reporting any bugs via Playerdex's Bug Catcher, versus Player Support or threads that are thematically designed to compile bug-reports (such as the tile-reporting thread).
  • Using the Suggestion Box for finalized suggestions that you're ready to officially suggest. The General Talk About PWO section on the forums is still recommendable for discussing a suggestion, which can help it evolve and refine through a collective discussion; however, if it's in a form wherein you're ready to suggest it, it's best to post it more concisely on the Suggestion Box, as that's where they're actually organized and acted on—prepared and finalized enough so that the staff will be able to succinctly read it/keep up with it.

Community Watch and Token Issues will remain open on the forums for a little while longer while the usage of the Playerdex update is still transitioning, but it's advised to players to start growing into the habit of using these service-equivalents on Playerdex ASAP.

These services will be more customizably developed, as opposed to using the pre-engineered forums software (and some plug-ins thereof), therefore the functional behavior of them will have more room for engineering. We encourage feedback on the Suggestion Box for the quality of these Playerdex services to be on par, if not transcendent, of what the forums provided for them.