PWO Mapping Contest!

Buggot

We still have one more day, yes? It is to the end of Aug 11 or the beginning? I need to work on it :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The event is now closed. Submissions which were PM'ed before the deadline just over 3 hours ago will be honored, but from now no more will be accepted.

Entries will be judged over the next week or so and winners announced when they have been chosen.

Do not despair, if all goes well there will be more mapping contests in future.

BlueExorcist

Good luck to all guys, i believe many here is create very beautiful maps for this awesome contest :)

AdriCer

[glow=yellow]Still no winner announced? :(
Can staff say any word about Contest (reason why they didnt said who is winner)?
Thanks![/glow]

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Thank you to all who have partook in this iteration of the mapping contest. There were many valiantly creative and scrupulous maps than what are to be announced—certainly more than 2 maps that merited impressions. However, we have reached a finality of voting, and thus the winners have been determined as collectively judged by the staff.

Congratulations to SapphirePhoenix and genell, who have been determined as the winners in this edition of the mapping contest!

More details remains to be announced regarding the outcome of the mapping contest, including the provisioned accessibility of the maps, but we would like the winners to be known for now. Apologies for the announcement delays meanwhile.

DMleev

Congratulations to the winners, hope to walk around the maps as soon as possible and find new pokemons :3

BlueExorcist

Congratulations SapphirePhoenix and genell ^-^ is very good players i i think is creating perfect maps :))

AdriCer

[glow=yellow]Congratz SapphirePhoenix and genell, cant wait to see your maps ingame.
I hope there will be more contests like this in future.[/glow]