PWO is death!

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Towel, stupid is a bit harsh (not that I agree or disagree) but I think ignorant is a better term in this situation. A person who has been here a couple weeks and making assumptions with no idea what is going on or what they are talking about is more ignorance than stupidity. Either way intellectual processes surely are not fully aligned so it is what it is. People come, get confused, get lost, and go away. It's just the way it is and these people have very little merit to their claims.

KarashMaster92

Jobey said:
Your brain is dead if you think this game is so dead. Enjoy the game for what it is or go on. Kind of a rude post consider how much you have been getting helped by players on this dead game. PWO is just like life, you can't always get what you want. But what you can do is make the best of what the game provides. Best of luck, and I hope you find happiness on this game, if not then there is no reason to stay. PWO has a great community, we don't need such negativity.

Looking at your face, you're the only one who seems dead. Negativity, lol, about what? With all the experienced players I spoke to, everyone told me that it takes years to get a shiny t3 +, this is not negativity, it's looking at reality.

Jobey said:
Towel, stupid is a bit harsh (not that I agree or disagree) but I think ignorant is a better term in this situation. A person who has been here a couple weeks and making assumptions with no idea what is going on or what they are talking about is more ignorance than stupidity. Either way intellectual processes surely are not fully aligned so it is what it is. People come, get confused, get lost, and go away. It's just the way it is and these people have very little merit to their claims.

Of course, lol, only the smart ones like you (13 people) are playing this, the other millions of ignorant people are playing any other game.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
KarashMaster92 said:
Of course, lol, only the smart ones like you (13 people) are playing this, the other millions of ignorant people are playing any other game.

Didnt say you were stupid, I said you were ignorant, LOL (even said stupid was harsh) but judging by you lack of comprehension of that statement maybe you the former and not the latter. Anyway, that's not my problem. Also if you want to keep insulting the game and its players perhaps you should stop asking those people for advice on every simple little detail because you seem to not be getting that PWO's community and helpful playerbase is what makes this game special. You also seem to not be able to understand that this game is not supposed to be easy, you talk about lack of goals yet you want to make what few goals you have left even easier, makes no sense. As I said, if you hate the game stop playing and stop the complaining and go play some game where you can have all the pokemon you want in a matter of seconds, why do you want6 to do this to yourself? Or you can actually play the game, try to learn something, and perhaps you will find it to be more enjoyable. Playing a game just to complain is a waste of your own time and everyone else's. My idea of negativity btw is constanly insulting everything about the game without having anything positive to contribute. The game can't grow if players are given a negative perception before they themselves even play it.

Now, with that said I do think I know a game you would like that you can have any pokemon instantly and it is actually discussable by PWO rules.  :) The game is called pokemon showdown, you can have a team of any pokemon you want and can give them any moves you want (as long as they are moves they can officially use.) you can make all of them shiny, and give them any Ivs or EVs that you want. You then take your teams and battle tons of other players all around the world. Here's the link: https://pokemonshowdown.com/

I really think that game will be something for you, it has everything you could want imo (judging by your comments). Who knows perhaps if you play that you can then enjoy PWO more for what it is, as a leisurely game where you can play pokemon and make friends for you to enjoy your adventures with. Anyway, again, good luck and I wish you nothing but the best. Also some more advice, stop comparing your self to older players, thats something that will make you resent the game because you are just starting out, you will not be able to have everything that players that have been here 4-10 years have. Only compare you to yourself. What I mean about that is work on your own progression and try to be slightly better today than you were yesterday and try to be ever so slightly better tomorrow than you are today. Take care o/

KarashMaster92 said:
Looking at your face, you're the only one who seems dead. Negativity, lol, about what? With all the experienced players I spoke to, everyone told me that it takes years to get a shiny t3 +, this is not negativity, it's looking at reality.

LOL I know I'm ugly, I even say it all the time that I have B.U.S. (born ugly syndrome) but I still use my face because I am who I am, I act the same in real life that I act in game. I don't hide behind a computer and try to act like somebody I'm not. Of people want to know me, they will know the real me. (Tried to get facial reconstruction surgery once before but sadly the doctor took one look at me and lost all hope in his skills :/ )

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I have hidden several posts which directly attack specific players. If this thread is going to continue to descend to personal attacks against each other, it will be locked and everyone involved will have their posting rights temporarily suspended.