problem with the event

FehAlencar

faced ZIDANE, my character caught after defeat it, now I'm in this part, and do not know what to do, someone help me? please?

dasdasdas-png--7

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/dasdasdas-png--7

FehAlencar

My God, is there someone can tell me what's going on? The game crashes on quest, and no one to correct, one likely error the game. Disappointment

Lutalica

The game froze and it didn't save.

You must wait 10mins and then you can battle him again.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This is an issue we have not found the cause for as yet, and for this reason the cooldown time for Zidane is only 10 minutes.

FehAlencar

I tried all day to wait 10 min even then I freeze, now I can not continue the mission, I'll lose the event now HitmonFonty? --'

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Keep on trying. I've already asked if this can compensated for for those that appear to have the glitch constantly and we'll all do what we can to make sure players' time has not been wasted due to it. We were all hoping the cause would be found and fixed long before this.

FehAlencar

HitmonFonty after 3 days spent zidane, wanted a tip, some players gave the locations of 5 presents, I can not find any, you could give me a hand? thanks.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
After talking to Bianca and getting the direction of your present, go in that direction in the maze- NORTH, SOUTH, EAST or WEST- and find the tree that attacks as sudowoodo. The present will be on a tree within 15 tiles of that different looking one so click on every tree around it and you'll find it.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
When you are first telepoted to the maze, Bianca will be found down the bottom of that little avenue east of the maze itself.

FehAlencar

yes,Yes, I found this, she said to speak to the tree, I went back to talk to Bianca, she told back in the tree, I made a 5x, and nothing I spoke to Mark, now I can not go back in the maze. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Franc92

Youngster
Do the quest normally, this event is full of bugs and these frequent crashes dont helo at all, i think is normal.