Potions issue

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm not able to use my Halloween candies anymore. They're not in the potions pocket. I hope it can be fixed soon. ???

items.png

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Same problem with me , i wish its fixed soon.

kirakaetzchen

they are nonusable under "Items" in the backpack. I know people with more of 200 of them. Please make it useable again.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
kirakaetzchen said:
they are nonusable under "Items" in the backpack. I know people with more of 200 of them. Please make it useable again.

Yes, I also need of them to level up my shiny pokémons caught in the event. :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
They aren't the only potions unusable in the backpack- moomoo milk, water, soda pop, lemonade, hot chocolate- all have been moved into the items pocket in an attempt to make them usable outside of battle. Teck ran out of time to do this yesterday, having run into difficulties with it, no doubt she will be spending more time on the problem soon.
In the meantime we'll all have to use the standard potion/super potion/hyper potion/max potion to heal your pokemon while in battle.

Arnie

HitmonFonty said:
They aren't the only potions unusable in the backpack- moomoo milk, water, soda pop, lemonade, hot chocolate- all have been moved into the items pocket in an attempt to make them usable outside of battle. Teck ran out of time to do this yesterday, having run into difficulties with it, no doubt she will be spending more time on the problem soon.
In the meantime we'll all have to use the standard potion/super potion/hyper potion/max potion to heal your pokemon while in battle.

Oh, so they are being worked on...thats good then. i was gonna say id have another few thousand more useless items otherwise

Fionavara

hhahaha pheew I did wodner why my potions items just vanished!
I don't wanna feed my pokes chemicals I only use moomoo milk nad natural stuff like water and candy etc. :D
hope u get it right tech! would be awesume to use it outside battles.