Pokemon World on Mac

AndPain89

Hiiiiiii Poke-Player !!!!
I'm an Italian User, excuse me for my english!!
i have a biiiiiig problem to run pokemon world online on my mac...
i install the the client 1.95.1 with winery,
later i have patch it with the last 1.95.3!!
because i need to run it with the root permission i have search on internet and i find this simply way:Create a script that do it!!
Okkk so far i run the app from this script, and the app is finally opened!!
I have uncheck the windows mode and sign up, but the app show me in full screen only with texture and the game is stopped!!
who can help me ??

GawertyXL

Mac has never been supported on PWO, and that guide, while useful in its prime, probably would need a lot of fine-tuning for the current client.

I'd suggest just experimenting if you know Mac well enough, and see what software you can dig up that might emulate Windows better than those old suggestions. I don't believe that guide will do a whole lot at this point for you, if it hasn't done anything now.

AndPain89

Yes i know the guide si vert old! I have readed it and ad adapt it with a actually method!! I have used wineskin not si è bottler..and have installed the patch, and run it like administrator with the root !!
If Anyone wants know exactly ho i m doing it I can tell him or her!!
But the screen after the login si the same...

GawertyXL

AndPain89 said:
Yes i know the guide si vert old! I have readed it and ad adapt it with a actually method!! I have used wineskin not si è bottler..and have installed the patch, and run it like administrator with the root !!
If Anyone wants know exactly ho i m doing it I can tell him or her!!
But the screen after the login si the same...

Then obviously you are doing something wrong, or the method you are attempting to use will not work.