• Total voters

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Pokemon Coordinators Contests, Breeding and Languages Id

Maideza said:
narutofoxLT said:
Maideza said:
He posts the exact same on the site he linked.

Really. Stop being so demanding about what you want.
I don't demanding, I just I have idea, them defending and them give some advices.

"Ask help from Pokemon World Online and they need help from your. By the way, do what I say about trade. "

Nah, not demanding at all.
Maximum I can help now as Journalist, which we do not have at the moment. And from me don't be more benefits now from me, because I non of bit know how use C++ and I don't know what more PWO use

G

Maideza said:
narutofoxLT said:
Maideza said:

I don't demanding, I just I have idea, them defending and them give some advices.

"Ask help from Pokemon World Online and they need help from your. By the way, do what I say about trade. "

Let's stay on topic, no point in making some kind of discussion here that will eventually involve language barriers etc. :)

Maideza

My name is not Max.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Azuri said:
Maideza said:
narutofoxLT said:
Maideza said:

Let's stay on topic, no point in making some kind of discussion here that will eventually involve language barriers etc. :)
I always say that, but now I who forget :)) :D ;D

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

narutofoxLT said:
You say want improve Kanto and Johto. So add Pokemon Coordinators Contests, with Coordinator level. If you wanted see how that need looks and how works, go in this site and see in new pokemon online game http://pokemonium.com/
First off it's bad if you simply suggest x feature from x game if you don't actuallly put some thought into it. And the reason 'to keep players playing' is not good reasoning. We're bound to lose players like every other game. We shouldn't start making poor quality decisions just to keep people in. We should be making plans that work long terms wise.

If you, yourself aren't also able to explain the suggestion then how do you expect us as staff to take you seriously espically as you seem to be posting the same thing on x's forum. Let both games be unique and choose for themselves whether x feature would work and is needed rather than demanding it.

Improve game with more Languages, that will be good too for game. That means more if in English Language PWO (Spanish, Japanese, Lithuanian, Brazilian and more).
Yes it would be good, however not right now. It needs planning put into it - at the moment we can't support more than just English.

Merse

Youngster

narutofoxLT said:
Some staff members fixing moves and stats, another staff members doing another things. But they who don't have what to do can try do little by little, if they have time. And they who finish what they do and don't have what to do too, they can try do little by little too, if they have time too. What think about that?
I see that you never developed a game before :) If you're working on a program there is ALWAYS something to do. And if you start playing around with ideas and don't follow the schedule, you're doomed.