• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and really

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
You say want improve Kanto and Johto. So add Pokemon Coordinators Contests, with Coordinator level. If you wanted see how that need looks and how works, go in this site and see in new pokemon online game http://pokemonium.com/ (don't play this, its such a buggy and PWO rulez). Pokemon Contests as in this Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver. But Coordinator level as we have Fishing level.
Improve game with Breeding and Breeding level as we have Fishing level, where you can leave 2 pokemons and they rise levels. If They 2 pokemons is Male and Female they can give you eggs. But first we need in game pokemons *** (male and female). Father gives moves and Mother is pokemon. Etc: you wanted Bagon with Hydro Pump, them you need Male: Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Gyarados, Milotic and Female: Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence. But with some of this Father, him can gain and another moves. Etc: with all this Fathers gain Twister too (Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Gyarados, Milotic), if father is Gyarados them Bagon get this moves: Hydro Pump, Trash, Twister, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage. To see how to looks in online that, you can see in game I say in Contests idea.
Improve game with more Languages, that will be good too for game. That means more if in English Language PWO (Spanish, Japanese, Lithuanian, Brazilian and more).
So please discus this. Now this idea 99.99% REJECTED.

Merse

Youngster
Re: Pokemon Coordinators Contests and Languages Idea

I still don't get it. What is this?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

Why don't you actually explain it to us rather than expect us to do the research? Otherwise it just sounds you something you brought up without any thought put in.

Electroflux45

I'm surprised this is allowed. I mean, he kind of is advertising that game in a weird way...

G

Electroflux45 said:
I'm surprised this is allowed. I mean, he kind of is advertising that game in a weird way...

You mean this one?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Okay I update idea if that impassable, because I writed clearly idea. By that way, that not promotion for that game. That game same as PWO and both games can help, because that game will die, because 2 same games is nonsense. By that way I wanted put in that games topic that, but when I wake up topic was locked. And please read topic, because that not promotion, that is idea.

Merse

Youngster
Re: Pokemon Coordinators Contests, Breeding and Languages Id

The original topic is starting to be more and more demanding. Do you really think that the devs wouldn't add every region, every feature, every pokemon if they would have the capacity?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Merse said:
The original topic is starting to be more and more demanding. Do you really think that the devs wouldn't add every region, every feature, every pokemon if they would have the capacity?
Wrong topic Merse, this topic about Coordinators Contests, Breeding and Languages idea. But you can see info about another regions in this topic http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4684

Merse

Youngster

The same applies to coordinators contests and breeding, so my statement stands.

G

I stand by my old statement.

Fix the old before bringing in the new.

So no, - Not lovin' it.

I voted 'No and really' since I figure this is the worse kind of 'no' in the poll?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Azuri said:

So no, - Not lovin' it.

I voted 'No and really' since I figure this is the worse kind of 'no' in the poll?
I know need, but we don't have what to do. That will rise PWO ratings and that can be add little by little (in 1 years). ETC for ratings: in about 2 months my friend was complete all 16 badges and from nothing to do (him have all him wanted pokemons) him leave the game. Now I think today him account was deleted. By that way I lost some pokemons who was gifted for training to him.

G

narutofoxLT said:
Azuri said:

So no, - Not lovin' it.

I know need, but we don't have what to do. That will rise PWO ratings and that can be add little by little (in 1 years). ETC for ratings: in about 2 months my friend was complete all 16 badges and from nothing to do (him have all him wanted pokemons) him leave the game. Now I think today him account was deleted. By that way I lost some pokemons who was gifted for training to him.

Yes but by making the old features work properly people will enjoy the game more (At least I will, I can't speak for everyone).

No more broken moves/stats etc.

For this to get fixed the active Dev. has to put in a LOT of time.
Not a month or two, think bigger.

Making him sidetrack with little addons is only going to delay the progress we need right now.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator

We don't care about ratings so why should you?

G

Bluerise said:

I'm thinking he means people will leave the game, and his ideas will make more people stay/come - So that he has people to play with.

That's what I can make up from his posts.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Azuri said:
narutofoxLT said:
Azuri said:

So no, - Not lovin' it.

Yes but by making the old features work properly people will enjoy the game more (At least I will, I can't speak for everyone).

No more broken moves/stats etc.

For this to get fixed the active Dev. has to put in a LOT of time.
Not a month or two, think bigger.

Making him sidetrack with little addons is only going to delay the progress we need right now.
Some staff members fixing moves and stats, another staff members doing another things. But they who don't have what to do can try do little by little, if they have time. And they who finish what they do and don't have what to do too, they can try do little by little too, if they have time too. What think about that?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Azuri said:
Bluerise said:

I'm thinking he means people will leave the game, and his ideas will make more people stay/come - So that he has people to play with.

That's what I can make up from his posts.
Direct say Azuri. Because in this times only ratings can save and destroy thinks. I don't want PWO gone :p ;)

Maideza

He posts the exact same on the site he linked.

Really. Stop being so demanding about what you want.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com

Maideza said:

I don't demanding, I just I have idea, them defending and them give some advices.

Maideza

narutofoxLT said:
Maideza said:

I don't demanding, I just I have idea, them defending and them give some advices.

"Ask help from Pokemon World Online and they need help from your. By the way, do what I say about trade. "

Nah, not demanding at all.