Pokemon B2W2 moves sets and 5th moves

Need update game moves data base with new 5th moves and update Pokemon moves sets to B2W2?

• Really yes, because more Pokemon become useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, need update only moves data base, because some Pokemon missing some moves from BW moves sets

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• No, because I'd rather the Staff held off until we know more about Gen VI's battle mechanics and mov

• Really no, because at now is enough for me

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I wanted just know people opinion, but again my topic was used for annoying and another interpretation...

You did ask for other opinions very blatantly, by adding a poll. Opinions were given. However it has gone way off topic very quickly, if you want me to lock the topic just ask.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Updates should be spread out and not rushed to ensure quality and to ensure that players aren't complaining about a lack of updates after having a mass load of updates after a week... *cough*

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Can we stop picking on Naru/Sviper? It's getting to the point that it's bullying. Seriously, just stop. It's getting to the point that it's awful to look at.

And Naru, the reason people get annoyed at you is not for your intentions. You simply post what pops into your head before thinking about the pros/cons of each idea, and there are several. If you want your ideas to be better considered, take a step back about your idea and ask these questions. I've arranged them in a general priority, it won't be exact, but it should help.

"Would the game progress more smoothly from this update? (this includes from a new player's standpoint, as if they started off after the update happened!!)"
"Would this unbalance the game in any way, or make certain aspects of the game too unspecial?"
"How would bad players exploit this?"
"Would this make things too easy or convenient?"
"Would this be too hard?"
"Is this possible with PWO's currently limited system/staff? If not, WILL it be some time in the future?"
"Would this be a good time to make this update?"
"How would older players react to this both immediately and over time?"

If you can answer these questions and get mostly positive answers, you might have a good idea and should talk to other people about it. Others can normally find downsides that you did not. (You can ask mad back when he was in staff, I'd bring up sometimes stupid stuff to him all the time.) At least, this is normally what I ask myself. =P

Maideza

CheckeredZebra said:
Can we stop picking on Naru/Sviper? It's getting to the point that it's bullying. Seriously, just stop. It's getting to the point that it's awful to look at.

People tend to consider me a bully around here, even I just said;

Maideza said:
Quality above quantity

I know it's apparently a hard concept to understand ~ but try to anyway

And it was directed to everyone who wanted even more moves already again, not narutofoxLT alone.

However, he does every single time ask fore more, more, MORE!

Event: Why won't you add a rarer Pokémon so I can get rich?
Update Scenario I: Why didn't you add B2W2 moves?
Update Scenario II: When do you <Insert Pokémon>?

And the non-stop Hoenn now!!!

Why not for once just say; "thanks for adding this, while working out the bugs :)"? Is that a horrible thing to do? I mean, it's a beta; bugs are more important than content. Stop treating it like a fully released games which needs constant content updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.