Pokemon B2W2 moves sets and 5th moves

Need update game moves data base with new 5th moves and update Pokemon moves sets to B2W2?

• Really yes, because more Pokemon become useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, need update only moves data base, because some Pokemon missing some moves from BW moves sets

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• No, because I'd rather the Staff held off until we know more about Gen VI's battle mechanics and mov

• Really no, because at now is enough for me

• I don't care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Konichiwa minna (Hi everyone), I want know what you think about moves we have at now and moves sets in game. Maybe you think game need all 5th moves and B2W2 moves sets or not. So I made Poll for this with 2 options votes, so vote about what you think. Good game wish you SViper.

SOULTAKER1994

I'm guessing your not happy with the recent 5th gen moves [ADM]Teck added and don't you think it would be to soon for another move update?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I find it funny how every option on the poll received one vote before any of them received a second. You really couldn't be sure how it'd swing at first; but right now the results seem very clear-cut.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Why people always think I only post to annoy, I want ask people people what they think. So I say first time directly - every my post is not for annoying. SOULTAKER94, I just little not happy, because there are still not created moves, so BW moves sets are uncompleted, but I post to not annoy or something like that, just to get the opinion of other players. By that way I like Teck as ADM, so I happy for all Pokemon now have BW moves sets. Jinji and what you want to say with that? Good game wish you SViper

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I'd have added a new option:

"No, because I'd rather the Staff held off until we know more about Gen VI's battle mechanics and move sets."

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Jinji said:
I'd have added a new option:

"No, because I'd rather the Staff held off until we know more about Gen VI's battle mechanics and move sets."
I will add, thank you for option. But still need update moves data base. Now poll updated with 2 more options and everyone have 2 votes, because answers split.

Tecknician

Write in vote:
No because I just updated all of the pokemon and I would rather wait a while before updating again.

SOULTAKER1994

narutofoxLT said:
Why people always think I only post to annoy, I want ask people people what they think and think like that is stupidity. So I say first time directly - every my post is not for annoying. SOULTAKER94, I just little not happy, because there are still not created moves, so BW moves sets are uncompleted, but I post to not annoy or something like that, just to get the opinion of other players. By that way I like Teck as ADM, so I happy for all Pokemon now have BW moves sets. Jinji and what you want to say with that? Good game wish you SViper
Dude i didn't say u posted this to annoy anyone get your facts straight..i just think that asking the ADM's to add new moves is just to early.. i mean sure they could add this in the future but its just too soon =/ in my opinion..

SOULTAKER1994

Tecknician said:
Write in vote:
No because I just updated all of the pokemon and I would rather wait a while before updating again.
this is exactly what i meant when i left my first reply lol

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Tecknician said:
Write in vote:

Agreed with this totally. The paint's still wet! Let's play the game with the new pokemon movesets for a while and work out the kinks before deciding where to go next. We have a new admin jumping in and checking out any possible move fixes as well as having updated to gen V movesets. So there could possibly be even more usable pokemon coming up soon if he's able to successfully make a few previously broken moves workable.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
SOULTAKER94 said:
narutofoxLT said:
Why people always think I only post to annoy, I want ask people people what they think. So I say first time directly - every my post is not for annoying. SOULTAKER94, I just little not happy, because there are still not created moves, so BW moves sets are uncompleted, but I post to not annoy or something like that, just to get the opinion of other players. By that way I like Teck as ADM, so I happy for all Pokemon now have BW moves sets. Jinji and what you want to say with that? Good game wish you SViper
Dude i didn't say u posted this to annoy anyone get your facts straight..i just think that asking the ADM's to add new moves is just to early.. i mean sure they could add this in the future but its just too soon =/ in my opinion..
Answer
narutofoxLT said:
Why people always think I only post to annoy, I want ask people people what they think and think like that is stupidity. So I say first time directly - every my post is not for annoying. SOULTAKER94, I just little not happy, because there are still not created moves, so BW moves sets are uncompleted, but I post to not annoy or something like that, just to get the opinion of other players. By that way I like Teck as ADM, so I happy for all Pokemon now have BW moves sets. Good game wish you SViper

Tecknician said:
Write in vote:
No because I just updated all of the Pokemon and I would rather wait a while before updating again.
Answer
narutofoxLT said:
By that way I like Teck as ADM, so I happy for all Pokemon now have BW moves sets.

Now I say reality: 95% my topics or posts are chosen by couple staff or couple players for annoying. I can't create clean topic, where I not be annoyed, about 1.5 years :(

Maideza

Quality above quantity

I know it's apparently a hard concept to understand ~ but try to anyway

Merse

Youngster
Quality above quantity x2
I think the staff has about 8539 more important tasks to finish.

mad30

Youngster
Merse said:
i double doggie dare you to list them all

this topic should never have even been created, nuff said

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:
Quality above quantity

I know it's apparently a hard concept to understand ~ but try to anyway
Merse said:
The most common my attackers: Merse and Maideza

Maideza

Seriously, stop crying about me and Merse.

You always want more, more, and even more. Do you EVER stop for ONE bloody second and think "maybe they should work on something more important than give me more regions, more Pokémons, and more moves?"

It's not an attack - we merely say that your ideas are awful and we prefer to have the current content improved, rather than more of it.

Quality. Always. Above. Quantity.

Faabz.

Youngster
This update was really usefull,it'll make battles more interesting for sure :)

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Maideza said:

You always want more, more, and even more. Do you EVER stop for ONE bloody second and think "maybe they should work on something more important than give me more regions, more Pokémons, and more moves?"

It's not an attack - we merely say that your ideas are awful and we prefer to have the current content improved, rather than more of it.

I wanted just know people opinion, but again my topic was used for annoying and another interpretation...

SOULTAKER1994

narutofoxLT said:
Maideza said:

I wanted just know people opinion, but again my topic was used for annoying and another interpretation...
I think you didn't notice people are telling you their opinions.
Staff also gave their opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.