Pokédex completed

Nikola

Youngster
Ok so I finally completed the Pokédex...Caught every Pokémon available to a player and also evolved every Pokémon available for players (including some of the legend pokes). Took me some time and nerves to complete this objective. Personally..most troubles I had with are evolved Pokemon data..had to evolve every Pokemon one by one to obtain evolution data all the way from A to Z, from Ratta till Wobbaffet. Hopefully I will catch and evolve even more Pokemon in near future. However, we need more of them being introduced as well as some remaining evolution fixes to be made...like Sneasel to Weavile, Mantyke to Mantine and so on. We still don't have those atm. Some of you might think that I ma crazy but like I said above, this was my objective. I was well aware that I am not getting anything for doing this, it simply felt that it is my objective. I checked many times if something is missing but there is nothing I could find. Anyone did something like this except me by any chance? (not referring to former staff and those ones who had their Pokedex glitched back in the day).

Current count: -Seen: 412, -Caught: 392, -Evolved: 194.

Julia

Congratulations! (khug)

You caused me to pursue this goal myself, only wish I'd known this sooner - then we could have competed, hehehe.

Hope my Pichu is happy with you. Muahaha.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Congratulations Dar , now u accomplished it. what else should be waiting (smirk) , keep it up pokemon trainer red (wary)

Zangoose

Congrats Darcia!
hqdefault.jpg

nemo55

Congrats man, I know how tough all this is. It is definitly a great accomplishment to have it all complete to date at last.. :)

I'll be closing in soon... ;)

Wl6sMJd.png

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I may be wrong but according to my counts there are 383 that can or could be obtained for players, and from the next event will be 386. Congrats anyway Dar. ^-^

Nikola

Youngster
julio2503 said:
+I may be wrong but according to my counts there are 384 that can or could be obtained for players, and from the next event will be 386. Congrats anyway Dar. ^-^
Which two julio? You do know that I am not counting legends here right? I was checking at least 50 times but saw nothing. Check the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1AsEF_hxO8

Arnie

congrats :)

ill be sitting here with my 493 looking down ;)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I couldn't identify Dar but I checked again and I was including Munchlax to my counting, then there are 383 pokémon to be caught for players excluding any legendary.

DomT.

Youngster
Congrats Dar,still waitin when I m going to have them all

Nikola

Youngster
Thanks guys and Julio, Munchlax is not available atm or at least I miss one or two vouchers for it. Pretty sure not enough vouchers have been distributed. I will simply buy one when I collect enough vouchers, or buy it of someone for 100/200k.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
*Throws Confetti*

Congratulations, Darcia!!! Sorry I couldn't give ya a Wingull, but I'm glad to see you found one anyway. :'3
Now if only you could get an ingame prize/thing from this. Ohwell.

DMleev

GZ darcia!

You showed that Togekissu up on the video, do you like this awesome pokemon?
That's my favourite one and unfortunately I must wait about one year to get my
Togekissu by vouchers (I wasted the first ones).

Such a poke lover :p

Tendou

Should I try to ruin that? Should I? Ok let me try to ruin the fun :D (unless if you already have it).

Do you have Mew seen/caught data? Mew still a non staff pokemon considering the account who owns it wasn't deleted yet and the user did a log in this year.

Don't take that hard I just do like to do this :p about pokedex. /cheers on your dex

Nikola

Youngster
Tendou said:
Should I try to ruin that? Should I? Ok let me try to ruin the fun :D (unless if you already have it).

Do you have Mew seen/caught data? Mew still a non staff pokemon considering the account who owns it wasn't deleted yet and the user did a log in this year.

Don't take that hard I just do like to do this :p about pokedex. /cheers on your dex

Like I said few times already, I don't count legends, cant you read? Plus I didn't even had this account when mew was given nor I had chance to see his trainer. I can't point gun at anyone and tell them to login to give me data I guess. I don't have any influence regarding that. I simply don't count legends in my bracket mostly because of corrupted staff back in the day lol. When I get the chance to obtain one I will. The reason why I was collecting evolution data is because you can't fake them or get them easily. I simply collect what I can do by playing normally and what is possible for me to reach. So far I got everything what is possible for me to reach. I still wait on few evolution fixes however. That is not in my power.

The-Predator

Youngster
Darcia said:
Tendou said:

Like I said few times already, I don't count legends, cant you read? Plus I didn't even had this account when mew was given nor I had chance to see his trainer. I can't point gun at anyone and tell them to login to give me data I guess. I don't have any influence regarding that. I simply don't count legends in my bracket mostly because of corrupted staff back in the day lol. When I get the chance to obtain one I will. The reason why I was collecting evolution data is because you can't fake them or get them easily. I simply collect what I can do by playing normally and what is possible for me to reach. So far I got everything what is possible for me to reach. I still wait on few evolution fixes however. That is not in my power.

(wary)

btw congrats Dar (khug), we should celebrate along with julien :3, I bet was hard to reach all of those pokemon, however not impossible for a blaze member 8)

DarthPhoenix

Congrats. Although I am new, I hope to finish my Pokedex. Considering I'll be playing as much as possible maybe I shall be your successor lol.

Tendou

Darcia said:

Actually this is the first post I do read from you regarding pokedex and considering you never included that on first post about legends, only mentioned the glitches, I had to ask you that plus I don't know your bonds with that player that's why I told you to do not take that hard. Mew is still reachable as a non staff way and I do understand why you want to avoid legends. I hope you can meet him just to have your dex up-to-date for normal ways.

Congratz again for your dex.