Permanently banned.

AndyMister

Goodbye everybody, maybe I will not be out there very discreet. This is not a appeal or anything, is goodbye my main account Andy. Not the reason to block this post.

Does the ban on the reason was fair? O:)

Attachments

• er.PNG
    er.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 190

Alexei

Do you feel bad for being banned unfairly or you feel bad for losing Pokemon you had, not being able to shelter them in time? There is a huge difference you know. It would be good if you are to change that on your new account. If your love for the game is genuine then you will have no problems on new account if you decide to play legit. The revolution fist can strike back you know, especially if you abuse it for your personal gain. Good luck.

AndyMister

I'm already in another account. Which already have the 16 badges and 5 million in one week.

Even though several important things that one year of Andy.

Alexei

AndyMister said:
I'm already in another account. Which already have the 16 badges and 5 million in one week.

It's really nice to hear that. I am really glad. But tell me Andy, was that botting you did necessary or you simply couldn't resist to it?

DMleev

Andy numb switcher, will never leave PWO.
Stop being so guibechi, Gardevoir is mad with you.
xo

#ESinalDeFogo

AndyMister

Alexei said:
AndyMister said:

It's really nice to hear that. I am really glad. But tell me Andy, was that botting you did necessary or you simply couldn't resist to it?

I used bot yes, I confess. But I promised myself that I would recover my account, but would not do anything wrong. I had proof that I have not used. For in the time of banishment I was not botting, really. But now, knowing that there will recover, no I must deny. I apologize for misleading some friends.

Alexei

AndyMister said:
Alexei said:
AndyMister said:

I used bot yes, I confess. But I promised myself that I would recover my account, but would not do anything wrong. I had proof that I have not used. For in the time of banishment I was not botting, really. But now, knowing that there will recover, no I must deny. I apologize for misleading some friends.
That's nice to hear. It's good to see you playing legit now. Good Luck!

DMleev

Olha a audácia, me ultrajanto no forum. Pois devo dizer, antes numb switcher que samba com Klefki a ter pseudo de guibechi na vida, U-Turn pra você querido, Spikes e depois Roar na cara.
Chupe essa manga e durma feliz.