Opa - Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuiiHenrique

I rushed the art contest to try and get it finished before the winter event was started and i agree i messed up by not adding more rules , If i do another art contest i will be adding a long list of rules to make it more clear what is not allowed and what will be allowed.
I can see that we agree on something. But I was confused, that's not what you said in the official post. Besides, it's not what Jinji said here, earlier... I think it would have been better for you to come to an agreement before answering me here. - But by the way, thanks!

Read the below again:
Apparently the 3 of us agree that it is possible to do several things with this program. You can also read this in the "What is It?" on their official website. The question is: Is the PWO able to identify what is being done with this program? Is it interesting to make this public?
As far as I remember, bans only occurred through reports. It was a big risk not to answer PMs.

I did read the whole thing by the way. But what you did on that thread is like putting sugar and salt in a plate and whenever someone says its sugary you'd say you added salt and whenever another says its salty you'd say you added sugar. I know its unintentional since most of the thread was driven due to hot nerves but I don't see myself lacking to read any word of it too.
Hmm.. I believe that within all your conclusions, you managed to observe that I only answered Quotes. But none of those quotes were about the reason for creating this post.
I even put up some questions to serve as guidance. And so far, I haven't seen you answer them. In fact, the conclusion I come to is that you just want to create an Infinite Loop and keep talking about other things.

Like here, the quote you selected has the answer to your comment...​
Nah The-Joker and I battled 1 game and couldn't complete the other since I couldn't find him again. Also Alecio should have probably knew that Joker played one game if they communicate too much as "One team" during that tournament. But instead they seems to be not well organized or prepared during it or did not even communicate at all or didn't care.

Hmm. Let's do it differently now. If you, Fadoka, manage to answer these 3 questions with a clear and convincing argument to prove me wrong, I apologize to whoever you want.​
  • Did the Contest have enough clarity and rules that would allow its conclusion without room for error?​
  • In your announcement, was it possible for a player to know what the requirements would be and how the final arts would be judged?​
  • Were there any rules or contraindications about voting in Guilds or among friends?​

But remember this...​
and i agree i messed up by not adding more rules

You can blame whoever you want. But I would say PWO without events, it's just PWO being PWO. Since you're friends with Knuckles, ask him why he decided to leave. Better yet, you don't have to go that far...​
Currently 14 of 17 of my Playerdex suggestions dating back to 2018 are still "Waiting for Staff Response".

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Hmm. Let's do it differently now. If you, Fadoka, manage to answer these 3 questions with a clear and convincing argument to prove me wrong, I apologize to whoever you want.
The three questions revolve around the same story that you are just sticking to what you think regardless of what points of discussions are presented from whoever presents them. I don't want you or anyone to apologize. I just want to keep things going in a positive way. You don't have to demotivate someone or keep flaming them over and over again for something done with clean consent. Learn from the points of discussions and move on.

Last edited:

justme1306

Youngster
when you let players votes - people gonna votes for friends/guild mates - this is nothing new xD same as every year pwo award for example :p thats always sad that some people spend so much time drawing something amazing and still lose because people vote for themselves/friends - this is why maybe staff only can vote could fix the problem

Last edited:

Boora

Youngster
Honestly yawn...

I'd sum it up like this

if it wasn't against the rules the dude should've won, it might be iffy but if no rules were broken it's his.

Can't blame a guy for cheating while there is no rule that specifies that he can't have friends vote for him.

in every competition in the world, the popular people would share an ig story/post on fb and who ever has more followers gets more vote
it's just how the world works.

but if i missed something mb, there's no way i'd read all of that after work.

though i have to say fadoka is funny as hell and i love my boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.