Once Again I'm back :)

Faabz.

Youngster
rsjVa.png

~le lazy to make another banner to make this thread more happy

Hey guys I guess it's time to make a return! Have been busy with college so I had to "leave" PWO in order to study and make the projects but now i have some spare time so i would like to be a part of this community again :D (well... if u still want me i guess :p ).I already downloaded PWO into my brand new computer and i'm looking forward to see you guys in game :) Soon i'll also open a sig shop once i get into design again

(ARE WE HAVING AN EVENT? D:)

Kaiko i came to steal your Houndooms :p
Pansy thanks to your streams you kept me from dying of boredom in class
Jinji give me a ghost hug D:
Zain welcome back hope you accept my application :)

Faabz.

Youngster
EDIT:Can you give me some info about the event via PM,since it's the alst day I have to hurry D:

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Wow, other veteran backing. Welcome! Enjoy the event (If it's still possible :p ).[/glow]

Faabz.

Youngster
Thank you mate :D I hope I can still enjoy it as soon as I get home,even if it is just for a day :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Welcome back, Faabz. Please ignore the post below me suggesting I posted the wrong name earlier - recently people have been trying to embarrass me or instil doubt over my powers in the most pettiest ways. Speaking of which, when you say "Ghost hug", are you inferring me to hug you while using my Ghostly powers? If so, you wouldn't even feel it because I'd never actually touch you. If not, then I can take a solid form, but then it's just the same as a normal hug really - except with the added danger of sharpened spikes ;)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Jinji said:
Welcome back, Kaiko :)

Kaiko?!?!?!?

Great to see you back (again) Faabz :p
Glad my streams gave you some entertainment during your studies.

Kaiko

Youngster
lololololol. Good luck! Get your own houndooms!

Nobutrly, welcome back :p

SOULTAKER1994

Welcome back Faabz :D un-related question.. did i give you your pokes back from when i was last in game?