Olivine City Lighthouse Opens Today!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You heard right folks. The long awaited opening of the new lighthouse in Olivine City is finally here. The old lighthouse fell over and the new one went up fast- but it has taken far longer than planned for them to complete the interiors.

Even now the halls are still lined with boxes and much work is required to get the place running smoothly again, including some help from new trainers to get the light working again. Every trainer benefits though, as each floor is now patrolled by trainers waiting to test themselves against every one of you!

Completion of the new Lighthouse quest is now required to challenge the Olivine gym for the first time. To do the quest just make your way to the top of the lighthouse and talk to Jasmine who needs help to light up the rocky shores of Olivine City once more.

Zorom

Update, event, new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

So happy Guys O0

O:)(hatsoff :p ) to Staff members

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
dudutravassos said:
what the prize for fisinish the question? just to know
The prize is access to the Olivine Gym if you're a new player but if you already defeated Jasmine the prize is a thank you for bringing the lighthouse back to the operation. ;)

SapphirePhoenix

This is a great addition, thank you! The walking around required for this is also a creative way to help raise happiness points (for me anyways) :D

dudutravassos

julio2503 said:
dudutravassos said:
what the prize for fisinish the question? just to know
The prize is access to the Olivine Gym if you're a new player but if you already defeated Jasmine the prize is a thank you for bringing the lighthouse back to the operation. ;)

thanks julio2503 =)

rainion

need to give this a go when i manage to log back in, will the trainers get stronger as i have higher level pokemon and would be a bit pointless doing if they are low lvl.