NPCs issue

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I'm not sure if this is in the correct section... I was training up my shiny gastly when I tryed run from a wild quagsire, I clicked on the button 'run' and quagsire transformed into shiny gastly, so I changed my pokémon to shiny starmie and quagsire transformed into shiny starmie. [/glow]

Quagsire.png

[glow=red]After I went to battle against NPCs and all pokémons from NPCs were transformed into shiny after first hit. [/glow]

Sunflora.png

Magmar.png

Politoed.png

[glow=red]Much time ago I was hunting in Dragon's Den and when I tryed run from a wild raticate it was transformed into shiny. I caught it but wasn't shiny, only a bug. [/glow]

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
I suggest trying again the same steps with different client skin, maybe the default skin,it might be the one causing the issue, I'm curious to know the answer as much as you do :)

Saric

Youngster
This bug has actually been around for years. It's just an aesthetic bug, they don't actually turn shiny.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Hmm, I never knew this bug before, interesting one though...

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]It's cool see a shiny pokémon from a NPC. :p
I already watched videos on youtube where a player caught a shiny growlithe and it was only that bug. I don't remember but I think he was using the original client. Let's me see the next attempt. :)
[/glow]