Not an ordinary stuck... REALLY NEEDS SOME ADM HELP!

Merse

Youngster
The language of my computer is English, however, the keyboard layout is Hungarian. It doesn't changes much though, only switches Y and Z's positions and adds a few special characters.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Merse said:
The language of my computer is English, however, the keyboard layout is Hungarian. It doesn't changes much though, only switches Y and Z's positions and adds a few special characters.

Is your bother's keyboard hungarian or english?

Kaneda

Merse said:
Considering the strange error with your spacebar, this sounds relevant.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Merse said:
CheckeredZebra said:
Is your bother's keyboard hungarian or english?
It's Hungarian too.

If you have a friend with one, try an english keyboard for a while and see if it happens again.

The issue with the old bug is that the VisualBasic part of the code involved characters that did not mesh well with special characters that were involved with other languages. A fix was done and it no longer occurred. However, I wonder if keyboards in a different language were considered?

Merse

Youngster
Thanks, will do. But I'm unstuck for 2 days in a row already. It's a new record in this month. Maybe the issue just solved itself? (fingers crossed)

Merse

Youngster
Just for the record: it happened again :S I was jsut walking around, training my Pokes for the original event on Mt. Silver, encountered a poke right next to an NPC, I killed it and while I was waiting to the battle messages to run, suddenly the NPC's message appeared on my screen, and from there, it's the usual story...

Is it possible that it has something to do with newest versions of Java?