Noa Tiki-auaha

billbufalo

Good afternoon staff, I would like to know if it is possible to return npc with the tutors and tms moves.

cesax

I lost the last event like this too and would like so much too...

PhazonHunter

Yes please, many people, myself included, thought she would stay till the end of the event because she was in the event base.

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor
Well.. this is our first time about adding a NPC based on Nintendo's celebration related with Pokemons releases (I wanted one for Super Mystery Dungeon when it was released, sadly I wasnt avaliable nor I had time to develop it considering we, as staff, must agree as a team for any kind of implementation).

It makes me happy you guys, again, liked another weird idea from mine throughout almost 3 years of staffing (yay?).

Unfortunately, Noa Tiki-auaha's dialogue stated she would stay during weekend only (ive also announced that in chat). While I do not blame people for not paying attention in the dialogue Riga do know I do like people to read, as this could trigger an unexpected issue by not exploring the tool given (like current situation). Still... this is an ok status where we have no problem for her return... untill below's statement...

I know some players had to farm outside of the event's maps to quicky catch pokemons suited for her tutor in a desesperated way while people were skipping her for a later case while enjoying the new stuff obtained from farming based on the given time. If I return this NPC I would be stabbing my words and those who made the decision to step out of the event (like missing event stuffs for a certain time) to farm them (pokemons with alola forms).

Sadly, my decision is kept as "not returning" but considering this is the first time we do things like this (and you guys appreciated it) I may bring back special move tutors in future similar to the limited shop (not guaranteed to return every time but will return eventually;may not bring same stuff or requirements)

billbufalo

Thanks Relicanth for replying the post and thanks to everyone who commented here for the npc's return.

PhazonHunter

Tazvele said:
and the crowd chant  one more time , one more time

Relicanth said:
I know some players had to farm outside of the event's maps to quicky catch pokemons suited for her tutor in a desesperated way while people were skipping her for a later case while enjoying the new stuff obtained from farming based on the given time. If I return this NPC I would be stabbing my words and those who made the decision to step out of the event (like missing event stuffs for a certain time) to farm them (pokemons with alola forms).

I'd say you'd have to balance 'hurting' the people who temporarily didn't farm event pokes with the people hurt because an event is unannounced and only available for 2 days though. Especially since the other event is a long one, so a lot of people skipped out on it for some time at some point.

But thanks for considering it anyway.

Saric

Youngster
PhazonHunter said:
Tazvele said:
and the crowd chant  one more time , one more time

Relicanth said:

I'd say you'd have to balance 'hurting' the people who temporarily didn't farm event pokes with the people hurt because an event is unannounced and only available for 2 days though. Especially since the other event is a long one, so a lot of people skipped out on it for some time at some point.

But thanks for considering it anyway.

I completely missed the "event" because it wasn't announced anywhere. Not here on forums, twitter, nothing. It's really annoying that small ones like this just go unannounced.

PhazonHunter

Saric said:
I completely missed the "event" because it wasn't announced anywhere. Not here on forums, twitter, nothing. It's really annoying that small ones like this just go unannounced.

One of the triggers for making this post: https://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=37889