NickNames

Peace-Enforcer

UW01 said:
Added All Nicknames but Not of ChichiMan and Dovee-?????????

Don't worry about it. There nicks are like "Voldermort" in Harry Potter universe. You can't say them. You mght get a forum ban. :p

Dovee

Youngster
UW01 said:
well I m really confused so what is the real nickname of Dovee and Chichi

I was just joking, his is Trap Door, but mine is actually God

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I don't know if the name of your species really counts as a nickname, but besides Jinji, "Gengar" is really the only name I'm called regularly. However, there IS a nickname I have on my Wiki profile which I used to use to describe myself, but rarely use any more: "The Human Gengar".

DomT.

Youngster
Jinji said:
I don't know if the name of your species really counts as a nickname, but besides Jinji, "Gengar" is really the only name I'm called regularly. However, there IS a nickname I have on my Wiki profile which I used to use to describe myself, but rarely use any more: "The Human Gengar".
xD Jinj so u want ur name to be added on list,I m.a Beast dats why My Name is way too weird

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If you'd like. Actually I remembered a few other nicknames I have, although again they're more descriptions - so here's my list:

Jinji - PWO's Resident Gengar, Gengar, The Human Gengar, Shadow

I find this a very useful topic personally :)

DomT.

Youngster
Do Anyone Else want His name to add in the.list,if yes post right away here

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Joining in :)

While I do not really care what people call I, a nickname I make up for those who do not like to say the real name be "Mallow". Because who does not like marshmallow? ^-^ But here a list of names people have called I so far:

Mallow, TSG, Stinky, Garbodor, Garbo, Friendly Biohazard, pungent pal, cookie dough.

And I not make that last one up - someone once say that Garbodor ears look like lumps of uncooked cookie dough ???
[/glow]