Need my rapidash

yohoneysingh

Hey I m back in game. And found that Tadashi leaved th game or maybe banned IDK what exactly happened but I gave him my S rapidash with old ivs before leaving the game and now can't find him on I need that poke for my team it will be grateful if u help me here is SS showing trade [attachment=4283][attachment=4284]

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 349
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 349

Nikola

Youngster
Question. What does this thread of yours has to do with PWO speculations?

yohoneysingh

Nikola said:
Question. What does this thread of yours has to do with PWO speculations?

Tadashi is my friend so I don't actually wanted to report... so I thought speculation will be better sorry if I did wrong

Alexei

No, no update. This is the forum not resolution center. Please report the issue on playerdex for moderators to look into. I am sure moderators will do their job. If you report a issue that doesn't mean that people will end up being banned as the case is being resolved.

yohoneysingh

Man its abt 2 week I reported on playerdex as well but no action is taken I need my rapidash very badly pls help

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I hope not but after this considerable time it's possible that your pokémon can't be recovered due to numerous reasons. I hope in charge Staff could solve these minor issues quickly.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
With the holidays and less GMs than we'd like at the moment things are taking longer than usual. There is no reason to assume the worst, if a GM has looked at your post and found issues they would inform you of them, not just leave you hanging. GM topics are now private so you can't see that other players have reports to be seen to in front of yours, please be patient a little while longer and this will be seen to.

ArcticSun

Youngster
I was both on Holidays, and had a bit of trouble finding a player support topic from a community Watch appeal.

It would be better if you just uploaded the image to a image hosting service like TinyPic or Imgur then linked it on the report itself instead of using the forums for this.

The Rapidash has been returned.

yohoneysingh

ArcticSun said:
I was both on Holidays, and had a bit of trouble finding a player support topic from a community Watch appeal.

It would be better if you just uploaded the image to a image hosting service like TinyPic or Imgur then linked it on the report itself instead of using the forums for this.

The Rapidash has been returned.

Thx a lot :D