My deepest apologies.

MrFlare2

Youngster
On and off, i've been contemplating this. Day after day, forgetting more and more about the community, and the game itself. Hour after hour, I've been truly contemplating this, and although it is of my deepest regrets...
I apologize, but I am leaving PWO.

Why though? What made you leave the game?
Well, firstly, I've been having too much fun with Pokemon X and Y. Its been a great game and I continue to focus on expanding my knowledge of the metagame.
Secondly, Pixelmon. I find this mod for Minecraft, regrettably, more enjoyable than my experience at PWO. I know for the past year, I've been constantly coming back, then leaving without a post or anything. The thing is, i've lost all interest I once had In PWO. What I thought would be a game for a lifetime, ended up becoming a game I'd grow to force myself to play. To be frank, I find it sad I enjoy a mod for a game more enjoyable than an online game of my favorite Nintendo franchise. Either way, my decision is set in stone. I may appear from time to time on the forums, but for now, this is goodbye my friends.

Thank you all, I appreciate the friends I have made, the people i've met, and those who truly missed me, I thank you.

Goodbye.

~Flare

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
It's okay Flare, you've got a few more 'I'm back!'/'This is goodbye' topics until you reach Gawerty's count ;)

Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck in the future. Hope to see you in the IRC now and again ^_^. You were a great asset to this community.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I wasn't so active when you were still around, although is too bad seeing you leave the game. I hope you can get back a day, then...

See you around~

DomT.

Youngster
i dont know who are you?but i will wish u best of luck in ur life,hope u return once again

wolftamer

Aww, sad to see you go Flare :( Well, if you truly are gone for good, I wish you good luck in life.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
I was expecting you to make a comeback, instead i get this.. You've been a great part of the community flare, as pandy said, you won't be forgotten <3
I hope to see you from time to time in IRC, even though our timezone difference remains to be a problem :p

GawertyXL

Pansy said:
It's okay Flare, you've got a few more 'I'm back!'/'This is goodbye' topics until you reach Gawerty's count ;)

Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck in the future. Hope to see you in the IRC now and again ^_^. You were a great asset to this community.

Nobody can have more of those than me!

king1234

Youngster
Aww, sad to see you go flare, oh well. I wish you the best of luck in your future, and hopefully you will come back and play 24/7 ^_^. Until then see ya around

Ps, ill be here waiting, doubt ill ever leave pwo :p