My comeback

pieoffury

Hello everyone :) I just want to inform everyone that I will be bringing back my old identity/username once new playerdex is up in 2014, or so I've heard from rumors running around PWO, which would allow me to change my username back to weirdo3. I have had some issues with people saying I am an imposter of the famous youtuber even if I have never claimed to be him. I'm getting tired of it, even if they can easily be ignored. Main reason is, I just want to bring back my old username 'cause I had my first account back in 2008. I was a part of the Mercenaries_of_PWO and Aeons before I put up my own guild, The_Forgotten. Lasted nearly 2 years in PWO, and eventually threw in the towel in 2009. After 4 years, I missed PWO and came back mid-2013 and have made tons of friends around the game. I've found 6 active people who still remember me from the old days, namely ElectroKoolaid, AFLAX41386, White_Wolf, Checkered_Zebra, MehmetCan*, and crusher123. Anyways, I've been able to catch up to all the updates and all the new stuff added to PWO thanks to the people I've met along the way. Good luck to everyone, old players and new players alike, and godspeed! ;D

-weirdo3 (my old account was wierdo3 because I mistyped it when I registered but was lazy to make a new one so I stuck to it)

White.Wolf

Really glad to have you back weirdo!
i hope you can change your name, soon :3

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]The new Playerdex has been long awaited and seems it'll be very useful, especially to you as I can see. Good luck recovering your old identity~ :) [/glow]

pieoffury

White_Wolf said:
Really glad to have you back weirdo!
i hope you can change your name, soon :3
Thanks bro! I can't wait ;D

julio2503 said:
[glow=red]The new Playerdex has been long awaited and seems it'll be very useful, especially to you as I can see. Good luck recovering your old identity~ :) [/glow]
Hopefully it will as they have said 'cause it will benefit everyone, not only me :)

joysclash

hi pew <i dont know u this is the first time we r talking so> nice to meet ya and welcome back !!! have fun :p lol
lol this is weird

pieoffury

UW01 said:
WB Weird,U r really weird
Thanks Dan. Of course I am ;)
joysclash said:
hi pew <i dont know u this is the first time we r talking so> nice to meet ya and welcome back !!! have fun :p lol
lol this is weird
Hey Joys!! Yes I have just met you..guildmate ;) Thanks again :)

Goku

aaaa.... what would happen if someone just register an account with that IGN before you change it ?? hmmmm....

joysclash

Goku said:
aaaa.... what would happen if someone just register an account with that IGN before you change it ?? hmmmm....
well i dont think thats possible cause that name is of his old account which is already registered and if thats not the case then perhaps you are right ...

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Goku said:
[glow=red]I heard it will be possible and I saw a sneak preview screenshot of how it'll work, not sure if that picture was released by Bluerise twitter. From what I could understand you can change your IGN for an amount of tokens, but the old one will still be linked to your account for a time of 3 months, I think it's that if I'm not mistaken. :p [/glow]

Goku

joysclash said:
Goku said:
well i dont think thats possible cause that name is of his old account which is already registered and if thats not the case then perhaps you are right ...
so how you think i registered this name Goku ?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]According to what he said he was off the PWO for a period of 4 years and for sure that account has been deleted for inactivity. Then let's wait for his rebirth. Good Luck, Felix~ :) [/glow]

Goku

Search for ' weirdo3 ' in PDex. There is no registered user with this IGN. Which means anyone can register this name before he do so.

pieoffury

For an amount of tokens really? That sucks... :-\ All I wanted was to bring back my old identity ???

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
PewDiePie_Felix said:
For an amount of tokens really? That sucks... :-\ All I wanted was to bring back my old identity ???
[glow=red]Sorry if I'm spreading false rumors but this is what I remember the picture that I saw. Bluerise has been releasing some screenshots of the new features that will be available on the new Playerdex but I'm not sure if the picture was one of those. ;D [/glow]

pieoffury

julio2503 said:
[glow=red]Sorry if I'm spreading false rumors but this is what I remember the picture that I saw. Bluerise has been releasing some screenshots of the new features that will be available on the new Playerdex but I'm not sure if the picture was one of those. ;D [/glow]

Hopefully it isn't :'(

joysclash

well then lets just hope that you can change your current name to your former name before someone else registers with it :p good luck

davedelta

hello !! Pie nice to meet you.. well i never knew that u play in PWO, this the first time i meet you in game.. so. nice to meet u again..
SOOOOOOOOOOOO now gimme your S staryu .... :p

lol have Fun..

pieoffury

davedelta said:
hello !! Pie nice to meet you.. well i never knew that u play in PWO, this the first time i meet you in game.. so. nice to meet u again..
SOOOOOOOOOOOO now gimme your S staryu .... :p

lol have Fun..
Wish I had a S staryu.... :'(