Monthly ranking

filipy

well, I come here to suggest a monthly ranking system, I think of ranking Wins, playing time, and posting in the forum, as an initial idea.
In my view this would serve as a form of encouragement especially to beginners and become the most interesting and competitive game, the premiums could be for example 10k, 6k, 4k tokens for the top-ranked respectively.
As I said, and an initial idea, which can be improved to make the game more fun ;)

Pretentious

Wins and playing time are great, but I think something else should be considered instead of forum posts. Quantity isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to that. ;)

Overall, this sounds like an excellent idea, but I highly doubt they'll even consider giving away Tokens.

LightDragon

Pretentious said:
Wins and playing time are great, but I think something else should be considered instead of forum posts. Quantity isn't necessarily a good thing when it comes to that. ;)

Overall, this sounds like an excellent idea, but I highly doubt they'll even consider giving away Tokens.

Well,i think that filipy say it with a suggestion of motivation... But can be pokemons or money.

LeroyGarcia

Youngster
Spot on filipy! This type of implementation not only will it motivate more people to play but it will help counter much of the negativity towards PWO which seems to be unfair. I'll sign to this any day =p