Mega Pokemon?

airmax

Will you guys be adding Mega Pokemon forms?

typhlosion_mega_form_by_tomycase-d6jnyql.png

mega_blaziken.png

mega_lucario.png

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
I'm fairly certain you can expect a "no" on this, or better known as "perhaps eventually"

Orean

Website
twitter.com
More substantive information will need to be unveiled about them—which will happen with due course of revelations as their inaugural games (X & Y) are released—before their implementations here can be in serious consideration. They most likely will be back-burned even then, as we are not exactly up-to-speed with all generational subsets presently; 5th-generation Pokemon have yet to be databased in, whereas 4th-generation Pokemon have yet to make their full-availability integration here as well.

airmax

I mean it wouldn't be so hard. They can do the same as they did with sooth bell.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Don't get me wrong, I'm not denying that the evolution methods would be easily doable. However, the mega evolutions will not be inseparable to their pre-evolutions either, thus they'll need to be added into the database before their pre-evolutions can overarch to them in the evolution chain. Since these evolutions will be incorporated into the new-generation subsets, however, they'll likely be on the back-burner while previous-generation Pokemon still need to be databased in—moreover, regions still need to be added for their respective generational subsets (3rd and 4th-generation Pokemon already in the database).

Merse

Youngster
Plus mega evolutions, according to Bulbapedia are exclusively available in the Kalos region. Without Kalos, how would you want to have mega evolutions?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I personaly don't like that mega evolutions. Somes are pretty-good but others are so weird.[/glow]

megaampharos.png

mewtwox.png

The-Predator

Youngster
We have waited for hoenn for so Long and nothing hmm maybe ur children gonna enjoy megaevos just saying'

Saric

Youngster
I'm confused as to why mega evos should be put in when we dont even have 4th gen mechanics/pokes etc in and covered. Why skip from 4th straight to 6th?

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
In Blizzard time this is known as Soon[sup]TM[/sup] - or there is a lot of things we have to do before we can considered adding Mega Pokemon. This may be something we think of in the future but for now we have other things that are more of a priority.