Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua-

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr

Alright, here we go.

1- Are you a Pokemon fan?
•- Yes, for the game mainly not the anime.

2- Are you a good and helpful member of the PWO community?
•- I try. Best role I played so far and enjoy the most is helping the newbies to the game, teaching them all sort of stuff during their journey, since it fills the gaps in my playtime; because as an old player there's really a few stuff to do besides battling, so it's like re-playing the game.

3- How long you've been playing?
•- 3 years now

4- How long you plan to stay?
•- A lot of games come every day with better graphics and story which we have all seen, but yet the game that I always come back to is PWO. it kinda feels like home to me, so I believe I'm never leaving.

5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
•- I laughed so hard when I saw that question. Fera was the first Pokemon I ever owned in the first Pokemon game I tried (Pokemon crystal), and as a battler Fera fits perfectly for that as it's one of the few Pokemon that can learn DD, SD, and has a stab priority move. But why I laughed really is because these still aren't a reason to give me your S Fera. Not sure what is. ^^

6- Was I a Gm/Mod?
•- Not that I know of tbh, maybe you were before I joined the game.

7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
•- Let's say you have a dream to collect all shiny Pokemon in the game or to be the strongest battler, or whatever you actually want. I do believe it's not fulfilling the goal, but enjoying the journey with all its leaps, fun and sad moments, getting to know people who share these moments with you is what makes you the best trainer. And if think about it, that actually is what's going to keep you moving forward to fulfill your dream.

8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
•- We need to look at this with two perspectives.
•- First one includes the staff with their development phases for the game to make it deeper in the story, sparkle the game with a lot of mini-game events that gives some satisfaction and more goals for the people who are lost and don't know what to do but grinding forever. And adding some more permanent stuff like the Battle Tower. There are so many ideas to do that. There could be a place for automatic tournaments every week, month, and players can sign-up for them and choose between in-game times to have their battle, and the player who doesn't show-up loses the battle, and there could be a board that shows the participants and their progress. And the prices doesn't always have to be money or Pokemon, the winner could simply get symbolic stuff like having "Player of the week" title floating over his name and/or a certain character sprite. and maybe the monthly tournaments gets a better title and more prizes to it. And there could be an option for that place to let players themselves for creating their own tournaments. So to sum up this one (more mini-games events - more permanent places - moving forward with completing the game of course).
•- The second perspective includes the players themselves and their modest efforts trying to make the game more engaging like yourself, or Dan with his tournaments or many other players with their made quests for their friends or guild to give people the satisfaction of doing something different.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net

[Glow=#9932CC]Looks like this just hit 20 replies... it would be unfair for me to enter as Staff, but I wish everyone the best of luck ;) [/Glow]

zppi

Hi Mati, nice to see you atleast paying a visit every once in a while ::) Not sure if you remember me, but I just came back from more or less 3 year hiatus to see whats up. Good to bump into old faces. Amazing giveaway!

1- Are you a pokemon fan? 
More so of the old Gens, but overall I'd have to say yes. 1st game I played with Pokemons was like 15+ years ago when the 1st set of cards came around.

2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
I like to think so , yes. Just last month I gave away a free MS to a newbie (50 hrs max was the limit to the giveaway) and I try my best to help newcomers. Back when I was more active I took part in many tourneys, was offered a spot as a gymleader and overall took part in forum conversations.

3- How long you've been playing ?
 I believe since 2011, though as said before I kept quite a lenghty break.

4- How long you plan to stay ? 
I'd be lying if I said I was going to be as active as before but, seeing I've been on and off for around 6  years now, who knows :)

Because I was the owner of the 1st ever S Fera  in this game (besides HOF69's one he got from that big tournament. I lost to him in quarters) and I miss my Shiny Crocobro

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? 
I believe you were, yes.

Since its Pokemon we're playing the answer you are looking for is the magical triple P: Patience, Practice, Passion.

Since PWO is a rather small community I believe the keyword to be Understanding. Not everyone can find the same pokes. No prices are set. People have different preferences. Think a little, reflect and enjoy.

GuiiHenrique

Hmm, if you do not count the team answers I'll be the 20th. I am a collector and this "prize" is not really something I seek. I'm here to help you complete your goal of 20 answers, believing that this is not the kind of thing that should be deleted with an inactive account, let's put it that way. Well, let's go!

1 - Are you a pokemon fan?
Yes. More fan of the game than the anime I would say...

I try to be, in fact I try to be as discreet as possible, helping more to who sends me pm...

This account is from 2012, but I was introduced to pwo at the end of 2008.

Whenever I have time, I will play.

As I said at the beginning, I like to collect and as for every collector, any rare "item" is welcome however I emphasize pokes with with impossible lvl and admiring pokemons with great ivs Non Shinies. I'm actually here to help you complete your goal of 20 answers. It was never my goal to have a shiny Feraligatr or something, but if it is possible, let's go!

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Mod

First you must choose what you want to be. It's really hard to be a good fighter and hunter at the same time. Once you do this, you just keep focusing on your goal, not giving so much attention to people who are more concerned about harming you rather than helping. This is advice for life.

• Haha, end the "Pwovirus", we will first improve what we have and forget a little of "news" as new regions or pokes.
  • Stop criticizing who really tries to do something.
  • Stop with negative thoughts.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster

mat_leo i would like to say something many players that replied to this are only want to get S fera and they don't have anything ingame like zppi (no offense) man i never found you ingame and you make your avatar S fera nice work ) i wouls like to quit this giveaway but i want to tell you something that only like 2 or 3 players are sayin the truth here (Klay very helpful Killua good person veeda too and grchw is nice man ) that's all and i want to be out of this give away you can give my vote if ther's any for one of that players i said there names

Isguros

Youngster

Sure, why not. :)

I like to think I am.

Since May 9th, 2013.

Forever.

I ain't saying you should give it away, and I ain't saying I deserve it, but who better to give it to than the most dedicated water Pokemon trainer around?

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were a GMling, something that would be called an Apprentice now.

Stubbornness

Be cool and awesome and hope everyone follows your example.

zppi

ahmedov said:
mat_leo i would like to say something many players that replied to this are only want to get S fera and they don't have anything ingame like zppi (no offense) man i never found you ingame and you make your avatar S fera nice work ) i wouls like to quit this giveaway but i want to tell you something that only like 2 or 3 players are sayin the truth  here (Klay very helpful Killua good person veeda too and grchw is nice man ) that's all and i want to be out of this give away you can give my vote if ther's any for one of that players i said there names

No wonder you haven't seen me online since I haven't been home since 20th of December until now. And if you actually played the game you'd know I had S Fera for the longest time. Thus my avatar, which, by the way has been same for 3+ years. This is Mati's giveaway and I for one think he is perfectly capable of handling it himself, even without your very sound advice. 

Oh and here is the giveaway https://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=37893

Baloooo

Yes! Been a pokemon fan since I was around 5 years old.

I am yes.

Since 2012.

Until the game shuts down probly. I am the last one standing in my clan (Rare Hunters) but I still keep playing so I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

For me it would help me to keep playing. As I said before im the last one left in my clan and the game is not as active anymore. So it would help me to keep coming and having fun.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were somthing called GMLings. I guess its something in the middle of both.

I don't think there is one big secret to be the best trainer. We all have different fav. pokemons and types. Some wants to collect them all others want to win them all. Just be the trainer you want to be and be the best at it.

A friendly tone is always the best start. And help people out when they need it. Who wouldn't come back to a game were people are nice and friendly?

sheldonluisnoronha

hi  mati....im sheldon...well answers regarding to your  questions are: 
1. truely a fan...since 5yrs. 
2.i wouldnt say good. ..but I do help in lvl ups  for cheap and lended money too. 
3.pwo ..I started in October 2016...becoz I was introduced to the game then...before that I played black and white...fire red..and pokemon pc games..on emulators.and my comp.
4.I plan to stay mostly for the next 5 yrs or so. 
5.haha...the reason that im trying my luck ..depicts ..my intentions ..and my determination...however my luck has been very bad lately.
 6.i dont really know youi as a peson nor a gamer hadden I had met u in those 3 and half months..i guess my answer is NO. 
7...well the answer to that is to give your best and never give up...coz..ull acheive your goal one way or another...wrt battles and hunting. 
8.interraction..events.and finnally friends and pokemon

justme1306

Youngster

hi mati

1- Are you a pokemon fan?          yeah since im 13 (im 28 now)
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?    always try to help if i can and doing daycare since 2012
3- How long you've been playing ?      2012 i discover this amazing game :)
4- How long you plan to stay ?                      forever its the best game ever created :)
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?         because im a huge collector and i wouldnt never sell it :)
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?            no idea i dont know you :)
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?          im a huge collector and collect pretty much everything from epic  - shiny and epic fails
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?        if we can all respect each other ::)  this game can be really enjoyable

good luck everyone :)

lWtRl

Youngster

Hello, mati. I have watched the videos you uploaded on youtube. You are a great battler. :p
1. Are you a pokemon fan?
Yes, I am. I have been playing Pokemon since I was a child
2. Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
Yes, I would say. I will answer the questions asked by other players as i can and try to help them out.
3. How long you've been playing ?
More than 3 years, since the middle of 2013.
4. How long you plan to stay ?
As long as the server is still running.
5. Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
I am a battler and I will always like to try different pokemons and teams out so, it will always be alive if I have it.
Also, I would like to have and keep a cool shiny pokemon as I don't really have one..
6. Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I believe no, you were not.
7. Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
I am not the best trainer but I will never give up and treat my pokemons as my partners.
8. Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
I would say friendship, love and support because they are what we need and seek for.

Good luck :D

mati-leo

Alright guys we reached 31 replies, let's give one more day and then I'll decide who wins this.

PD: There will be a 2nd and 3rd place with prizes.

Thank you !

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster

count me in i already said sorry for zppi =)

Zooks

1. Yes
2. I try to be, but that's not for me to decide.
3. Since 2008
4. No plans on quitting.
5. You shouldn't. There are people who have much less than me.
6. No.
7. There is no secret. Be yourself, treat people how you would like to be treated.
8. As a veteran player, be willing to understand you are from a time where the game was flawed in many ways. Time can and will heal PWO, but only if the community is willing to work together, both vets and new players alike. I feel greed has taken hold of many players and is our greatest downfall.

Nyx~

thanks for letting us know!  :D whoever wins deserves it 100% goodluck everyoneeee~

mati-leo said:
Alright guys we reached 31 replies, let's give one more day and then I'll decide who wins this.

PD: There will be a 2nd and 3rd place with prizes.

Thank you !

David2591

Mati tiempo sin verte bro, espero todo este bien en tu vida, creo que no hay problema si respondo en español las preguntas jaja

Si
Si, aunque nunca he logrado conseguir mucho, con lo poco que he tenido he ayudado y me gusta estar pendiente del chat de help para ayudar a los nuevos en especial.
Creo que desde el 2010, no recuerdo bien pero fue la época que crearon Caballeros Latinos y los ivs eran como de 36, aun no le hacian su primer nerf, y había una auction mart que vivia bugeada jaja.
Planeo seguir por un buen tiempo, aun sigo con mis estudios, supongo que cuando empiece mi ciclo profesional y vea que mi tiempo se agota, creo que en ese momento parare.
Bueno no veo otra razon mas fuerte que nunca me ha salido un pokemon Shini en mi vida, si tengo un par common que he conseguido haciendo trades, pero jamas he tenido un pokemon ni siquiera S rare jaja supongo que ha sido muy mala racha en el juego, me haria muy feliz que al fin el juego me sonría jaja
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Ciertamente no recuerdo que esto sucediera, si lo fuiste fue quizas en una epoca que no jugue, tal vez por el 2012 que estuve algo alejado.
El secreto es tener buenos amigos a los cuales preguntarles tus inquietudes y compartir estrategias, el juego te da todo pero puedes tener muy buen team pero si no tienes amigos con quien probar estrategias, ni a quien preguntarle o a quien responderle, o simplemente para hacer battles y reírse, creo que sin eso y sin ese aprendizaje en compañía nunca se lograra ser el mejor.
El secreto creería yo es dejar de olvidarse que algún día fuimos nuevos, generalmente veo gente nueva preguntar cosas muy básicas que solo resultan siendo ignoradas, siento que algunos jugadores crecen y se agrandan, simplemente se creen superiores a los demás y posteriormente controlan los precios de los buenos pokemones, esto hace muy difícil que un jugador nuevo pueda ascender en el juego, todos los juegos son difíciles es cierto eso es parte del entretenimiento pero una ayuda comenzando nunca queda mal.

Nos vemos, y gracias por el sorteo!

MaxBlade94

- Yes i am
- i would say yes cause i always wanted to share my experiences to newbies And I always gave importance to everybody's wish
I helped them get their surfboard many things like this.
- Since 2014
- Until the end of the game
5-Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
- i like to be trainer of the shiny starters i'm trying to get them all and i will try till i find all. for now i got a shiny swampert if i get shiny feraligatr will be very advancement of my shiny starter collection.
6-Was I a Gm/Mod ?
- You weren't
- There is no secret to be the best but  You need to have a goal and always make your own decision about your goal in this way you won't be regret cause at least you tried to be yourself.
8-Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
- Helping each other, Respecting everyone's idea, being polite and don't forget this is just a game.

mati-leo

Hmm one more day. I was expecting like 60 replies or something close to that numer, considering that it's a free shiny starter. But its a start! There will be more. Last day, last chance to submit your reply to join this *lottery* . Thanks for the patience, see you tomorrow.

jackelsano

Youngster

Yes! Been a pokemon fan since I was around 8 years old

I think i may come handy at times

Since 2009. Seen the game shaping up since Kyro times to what it is now. Alot has contributed by different players

No i dont plan to quit any time soon. Appreciate the every development taking place in 

For me it would help me to keep playing.  It would help me develop my team in a much better shape that what it is now . It is one of my favorite pokes

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You were a GMling, something for a while 

For me its about being continuous without giving up . there may be ups and down in it but it shouldnt be the reason of complete let down . 
Get the weaker pokes train them and when you get a opportunity grab the strong pokes and accept everything coming in the way that could strengthen your team

Being polite to everyone while talking and be cooperative . And help people out when they need it. veterans sharing their experience on how to carry on with the game for the new comer and newbies to respect and listen to veterans as their teachers..

Status
Not open for further replies.