Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mati-leo

I wanted to put this on the events section, but its dead... so, lets assume that this is not an event but a general part of pokemon, considering that im an old player that came like a zombie with the desire of giving away a shiny feraligatr.

Hello PWO, my name is Mati, known for the oldies as matileo19/mati-leo/mati_leo/UltimateML . I've been around since 2009, at the beggining. Lots of friends, lots of enemies like JD001, Bluerise and HOF69 :p (just kidding), but most important; lots of good memories.
I feel something everytime I come around to take a look, its hard to explain you know... Lets say that this game gave me the distraction and fun I needed, I grew up while I was playing, I started as a young teen and finished as what Im today. Lets cry together, but before we cry Im gonna tell you what you need to win the Shiny Feraligatr. Reply with the following info (the 3 last questions will give you an extra chance of winning if correctly answered):

1- Are you a pokemon fan?
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
3- How long you've been playing ?
4- How long you plan to stay ?
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?

The winner will be announced next week at this hour same day.

Atention: The topic must reach over 20 replies, otherwise the Shiny Feraligatr will remain inactive on my acc. Don't pm me asking for free stuff.

Good luck!

EDIT 14/01/17:

[size=large]First of; there's no favoritism, there's nothing, I'm not active anymore and I don't have contact with any of you atm, any kind of speculation will be ignored.

So finally... I made a decision, it wasn't easy... Congratulations to the winners and for those who did not win, dont worry, I will organize a lottery in 2 weeks, 5 prizes - 5 winners or more* (Battlers, with good/epic ivs), sounds good? So, come on in! This is still not over.
[/size]
Prizes (lvl99s):

1° -
latest

2° -
Pok%C3%A9mon_Kingdra_Shiny_Artwork.png

3° - [size=large][size=x-large]
pidgeot_shiny_sai_by_eclipse1989dragon-d4yaldz.jpg
[/size][/size]

4° - [size=large][size=x-large]
latest
[/size][/size]

Winners
Read:
The player in 2nd place will be able to choose between the prizes of the 2nd, 3rd or 4th place (only 1). The player in 3rd place will be able to choose between the 2 remaining prizes (only 1) and the player in 4th place will get the spare prize.

[size=large][size=x-large][size=large][size=x-large][size=large][size=x-large]
Klay
[/size]
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

David2591
[/size][/size]

[/size][/size]Nyx

[/size][/size]sheldonluisnoronha

Congratulations ! Pm me to get your prizes, I'll try to be around tomorrow.

The lottery will start in 2 weeks, 5 prizes - 5 epics, don't miss it.
See you next time.

[/size]​

Nshims

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr

R: Yes.

R: I would say yes, because I was doing this project, before things stop working after a server update.

R: I started playing PWO since 2011.

R: Forever.

R: 1. Because I'm building my battle team. 2. I'm a collector of shiny pokémons. 3. If I get my own Shiny Feraligatr I'll offer this feraligatr to another player.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

R: Never give up and value every effort.

R: Being competitive, be ready to help new players, and always try to be the best version of yourself.

Tsubaru

*removed*

Nyx~

Yes i am ^.^

i always try to be!!

few months now, ive played pwo before but i lost my account >_<

i will stay as long as i can =D

i am a collector and ive never seen anything like a shiny Feraligatr before! i like Feraligatr and i'd love to use it for some battles also, Once i get a pokemon i probably will never sell it again. Because i love all my pokemons!

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

I was not, but i guess you were! =D

the secret to be the best trainer is to show respect and help eachother out! and take good care of each pokemon!

8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place

always help new people and be polite, show respect and take good care of eachother!

DeZoLa

Youngster

1- Are you a pokemon fan? >>>Iam very big fun! its one of my addictions even if i am little bit old for it :p
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? >>I have never scammed or been rude , i help new players everytime they ask for help or guidance , i report bugs and i have made tons of suggestions to staff members to improve pwo.
3- How long you've been playing ?>>>I actualy play pokemon games from 2000 till now 2017 :) and PWO from 2013-2017
4- How long you plan to stay ? I am planning to stay forever, unless something changes my life radically
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? >>I dont know if i deserve it but i want something to boost my mood since pwo is little bit dead and S Fera is more than i need :) .
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?>> I did not make to see you much in game since i joined in 2013 but i think you were a Staff member
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?>> The secret is patient, positive spirit and learning from your mistakes
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place? >>Being polite to everyone, helpfull to any player, giving feedback to staff and more new players that enjoy pokemon.

Mallow-

Youngster

[glow=green]Surely a Pokemon must be a fan of Pokemon? :p [/glow]

[glow=green]Yes :) [/glow]

[glow=green]Since 2012.[/glow]

[glow=green]I have no plans to leave.[/glow]

[glow=green]I run the Team Aqua Guardians guild, which be water-themed - so haveing at the front of the team a powerful water-type may make for one hell of a leader :) Besides this, I not be very lucky and to this day no shiny Pokemon have ever appeared for I. A change may be nice ;) [/glow]

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
[glow=green]Yes?[/glow]

[glow=green]The Trainer and the Pokemon must learn together. Treat all Pokemon as both friends and students. And never give up![/glow]

[glow=green]A friendly, warm, helpful nature.[/glow]

sasuke673

- yes, ive been playing pokemon games like pwo and reading Manga, watching series of pokemon   :)

- maybe, helping new players about their questions and chatting with them  :D

- since 2014 playing PWO  :blush:

-i don't know, maybe until if PWO Ends

- that was one of coolest starter poks that i ever want and  :heart:

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
-Yes

-well their is no secret to the best trainer just train hard  :idea:

- just enjoy playing, and hunt some poks  :p  

tumblr_inline_ojteav7Sl11udmllq_500.gif

Rhilo

1- Are you a pokemon fan? Yep since I was a kid up till now
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? Kinda but mostly some cool people help me they know themselves
3- How long you've been playing ? 1 month
4- How long you plan to stay ? Until I become the Pokemon Grand Master
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? Not sure there are others who would love to have it more than me but I guess because I think this is cool what u doing
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? Hmm.......I have no idea but I guess u were very important
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer? Find the true goal you want to aim for and never lose sight of it and drink lots of Moomoo milk kinda helps too
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place? Visualize yourself has the trainer inside the game than just play it like any other game and make friends always help

Dark-rise-sahil2

1-yes i am a big pokemon fan
2-yes i help ppl who want help in pwo community 
3-i am playing from 2015 but now this is the new account 
4-i plan to stay my whole life and enjoy training my pokes  :D
5-i want it because i like pokes and i like shiny pokes alot 
6-yes you were
7-to take care of pokemon and make it good there is no secret 
8-enjoying catching different pokes and making friends and training pokes and doing online battle  :D  and events

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster

1- Are you a pokemon fan? yes
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? i help many people bu i don't want to say that i help anybody :)
3- How long you've been playing ? joined 2016 and have 700+h
4- How long you plan to stay ? forever
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? idk really
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? yes
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer? first i play this game to make some firends and best traier can be got later :)
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place? mini events and many other things

ohlssonpower

-I am, i have been following pokemon since i started watching it on national tv in sweden during the weekends as a kid

-Yes, i would like to say that i am. I always give away token store pokes i dont need or want to newer players.

- I have been playing this game since 2009

-Nothing will make me leave this place!

-The reason to why i should get this S Fera is because im on a quest to have all pokes ingame in a shiny version. This would help me along the way in fullfilling that quest.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
-No, cant remember u being gm/mod.

-As you all know, the secret to being the best trainer is to CATCH THEM ALL!

-To keep helping out the new players instead of being hostile and rude to new players that u see in many other games. I find that we all are quite good at this in PWO so we need to continue being friendly. As for making this a valid place, i think Riguadons post on roadmap is a good example in what will make this place grow again.

Mindless

Youngster

My favorite Frenemy! :p Espero que todo este bien contigo viejo.

If I win, I'll probably have some sort of contest ingame for it since I don't really keep shinies or do much if/when I play.

1- Are you a pokemon fan? - Si, obvio :p
2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? Good? I try to be nice to everyone. Helpful? I answer questions from time to time so I'd say it's more of a no.
3- How long you've been playing ? Just like you, 2009
4- How long you plan to stay ? Who knows? I get on to chat some times, other times I hunt or battle. Just little bits of time here and there so maybe a long time
5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? You don't need to
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? Yes and no; you were staff and in training for 2 positions at different times I think
7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer? Just trying your best and learning
8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place? Old days, it was the community and diversity. These days it's just the friendly atmosphere. To make it more enjoyable there's a lot of things that need added but they may come in the near future to make the game more complete.

Tasigur

Please do not add me to the entry, but I will still answer:

What the hell kind of question is this.
Negative
Difficult question to answer really
Until I think the content is in a really good state or I am forced to retire as a staff member for an unseen to me at this time reason.
You shouldn't, in fact you can't because I am a staff
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
You was a MOD, could be wrong but think you only ever made it to GMling so never a GM.
You need to define best trainer, is a best trainer the best battler? Best collector? Pokemon that raises their pokemon the best so the pokemon are happy? One could say ash is the best trainer because how he raises his pokes, be hes completely dumb when it comes to battling.
My presence here. I don't think you understand how lucky you are that I am around! In all serious this is a question I strive to answer everyday. I don't think there is a single one answer because it's different for everyone. When I was a player guild competition really was strong and a lot of bantering happened. That was enjoyable to me. Overtime things have changed but the community still stayed enjoyable for different reasons. Whenever I have been active with PWO I have found a way to enjoy the state it's in at the time. I think that is something special about this place. If you put out enough effort and take a positive view at how things are, you will be able to enjoy yourself here. PWO has always been defined by its players involvement with the community and never about the game itself.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

1. Yes, I sure am
2. I consider myself to be and I'm sure others would agree. Help with question when I can and also give gifts and money to new players and also try to help them get the hang of the game as much as possible.
3. since June 6th
4. I'd say a good while, I have many friends here that I couldn't talk to otherwise.
5. Honestly don't think I'm more deserving than anybody, i think we all deserve a chance to get it and I hope whoever gets it really appreciates it and enjoys it.
6. Sorry, I honestly don't know, but I'd say no considering that you are giving away a Pokemon which I'm pretty sure staff are not allowed to do. But hey I could be wrong, I'm only human.
7. To me there is no secret, everyone has their own unique skills and way of doing things but I do think something could be said to how one presents them self. If you truly believe your self to be the best you should be very respectful of others and not feel the need to brag or degrade others. Do your best and have fun, only one can be the greatest and if its you congrats, if not then keep working hard stay the right path and never give up.
8. Nobody needs to have a chip on their shoulder. We are all here to have fun and escape the real world every now and then. We should all be good sports and help each other out and offer encouragement and advice and support those who need it. We should all be a family here and treat others with respect and dignity.

Georgelzr

Yes
Yes,or i do my best to
Since 2012
Till 4ever if possible
Cuz i am playing this game day by day and i am a battler,i ll be battling with him and we'll have lots of fun together
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
No
In my opinion to be best player it's all about the spirit,if you love the game and u give all your best,you'll be the best trainer,of course sourended by the players like you,in love with the game 100%
To sustain people with good vision and people that want to play this game for fun,to be online with them and help them when they are in problem,guess this game was made for this,to be a place where u find good and positive things.

Animagus

A nice initiative Mati. Good luck everyone.

Klay

Youngster

First, nice to meet you.
Second, hope you're not [giving away because you're] leaving.

Kinda (the opposite would be weird over here)

Better ask to others if I'm helpful for them

Since 2015

As long as my internet connection stays decent

Why saying "should"? Nobody forces you to give it to me, do as you wish

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Yup (if not, wiki needs some updates)

Stop using pokemon as fighting slaves and hugging them

Help others when you can, ignore poopers and be open-minded

Good luck for others o/

MaxArmas01

Nshims-Emmanuel said:

R: 
[size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]Regularly, although I can not do much since I do not have the power to fix things, I'm patient and I wait with encouragement when the server goes.

R: I started playing PWO since 2014.

R: Forever.  :heart:

R: 1. [font=arial, sans-serif] I try to have a solid team, I collect pokemon, I do not have many pokemon, but if they are expensive, fight for each of them without affecting anyone. 2. If at any point I have another Feraligatr, I will draw the feraligatr to another user who desires to have it and deserves it.[/font]

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
R: No.

R: [font=arial, sans-serif]Never surrender to a goal for more difficult than it seems, if you fight, with effort you can achieve what you want.[/font]

R: [font=arial, sans-serif]I think the secrecy is to be a good player, supportive, kind, with new players, at some point we were beginners and we would like to give us a hand, I always try to help whoever asks me if this is my scope, if it is taught to To be a good player by example, more players will be.[/font][/size][/font]​

veeda

1- Are you a pokemon fan? Of course i am, (if i'm not, why i play pwo??)

2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? usually, yes, i helped some ppl in help channel, but who knows? maybe i think i'm a helpful player, but maybe for some players i'm not a helpful player

3- How long you've been playing ? around 1600+ hours, since 2015

4- How long you plan to stay ? i will stay till i marry my girlfriend (don't know who is she, or when will happens exactly :v)

5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? because i don't have any rare shinies nor UC shinies, and i really wanted UC shinies, coz i'm poor and i think i won't get any of them if its not a gift from someone else xd

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? Maybe yes maybe no, but personally i think u aren't
(if you are, then i don't know, coz i started playing in 2015)

7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer? keep struggling hunting best ivs pokes (if u are a collector, or if you are a battler), keep learning about strategies in battle, via pokemonshowdown, pokemondb, serebii, gamefaqs, or maybe reddit. Or just be friendly and helpful for anyone, with that u can be best trainer in players's hearts :)

8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place? the secret? keep the community as good as usual, if the community is dead, so pwo does too

Grchw

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

1- Fan of 1 st gen game and pwo , hate cartoon, never played other games.
2- I  was, now I left the field for younger and faster helpers, still 
answer on chat sometimes.
3- No idea I assume 2008 or 9 can't see my enlist date.
4- To the end, mine or pwo.
5- Would be nice to have it in my collection, I didn't deserved it more than others.
6- They say you  were, but to be honest I don't know you or don't remember you.
7- I'll tell you  when I get there.
8-No idea what "calid" means but for me it's already enjoyable place.
It's not a secret that community is the strongest part of this game. 
Most of old players left, than most of people who came after them ,
but new ones are also mostly good people and they keep spirit of pwo alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.