Map Contest Weekend Event. Closed!

Kirin

Re: New Holodecks opening in Pewter City Museum!

this is best game ever wooooooooooooooooooooo. that's why its so dead and no one plays woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

Artwork is also required for the client so that it is not a direct copy of the interface we are now using and have no rights to continue with, so Hardcoreh is not the only person working on the client.

The-Predator

Youngster

by the way on a positive point of view, im glad events are still being run for those who stays loyal to the game.

DMleev

Hope getting two vouchers from this event :/

Anyway, thank you staff members for keeping the weekend events
even in a bad situation as the currenty one.

TheConqueror

OOO EVENT? I hope i can play it and catch S Rares XD

Isguros

Youngster

Well, beam me up Scotty!

Tha-Kram

let's hope there are not too many bugs...

Saurus

Banned

When is it starting?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

The Event is now live!

So head on down to the Pewter City Museum and then up to the third floor to start it. Be sure to talk to the engineer when you enter each map to begin the quest!

You can also join if you are in Johto by first talking to Kristin in Goldenrod City. You will be returned there when you wish to leave the event or when it ends.

Two vouchers can be earned in this event, check out both maps for the opportunity!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The event is due to close shortly- midnight Monday night UTC. We hope you all enjoyed it!

Players who have already started a quest may continue to hunt for the stolen goods for one more day. However all exclusive weekend event spawns will be removed now. After 24 hours the Maps will continue to be on display without spawns as the winning entries to the first PWO Mapping Contest.

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
Great idea to run a mapping contest! Shame I didn't check back any earlier, I would have liked taking a squiz at the outcome :)

Donar

The winner maps still are ingame and will stay there, they just won't have their weekend event spawns anymore. Just visit the third floor of the Pewter Musuem of Sciece to take a look at them :)

Saurus

Banned
I'd like to see the other map entries. Would be nice to see a screenshot of those.

Rigaudon

Youngster
The event is due to close shortly- midnight Monday night UTC. We hope you all enjoyed it!

Just for total clarity - The event is now closed as planned above. Thank you to those of you who participated. You can still visit the maps by talking to the top left pylon in the Holochamber; they'll most likely be there permanently.

Aniki

Too bad i missed the event and all, cause i do not have the client, and also been away for so long, look forward to the next event, and when the client is out i will go and check out the winners maps, even if nothing spawns in it. Just curious to see them is all, and hope everyone had luck hunting on the weekend event.

thexrock3

Aww too bad I missed the event too :(
Sounded really cool tho hope everyone had fun ;D