Last 24 hours =(

yohoneysingh

Hey everyone now finally the time comes to say final goodbye to all... I have never thought that this time will come. I really enjoyed this game and the meetings with all new and old players.. The time spending on all channel was really awesome talking, joking and teasing everyone, it is the best time of my life to be a part of pwo. I hope if I will return here again (Maybe) you all will remember me :). I will really miss all my beasties of this game -> Chapps, ashyyy, ginger, flare, maybe Alan :3 and more sorry I cannot type the name or else this post will be of like 2 pages xD, You all were so supportive for me not only abt this game but helped me in taking personal decision so thanks a lot for being a part of life And here come the final goodbye from yoyo.

~~~Yohoneysingh~~~

[attachment=4354]

Attachments

• dfgdfrfg.jpg
    dfgdfrfg.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 117

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Aww, you will be missed yoho. Really shocked to see you leaveing so soon... but I be sure you have a good reason. Have fun in whatever you move on to. You allways be welcome to rejoin Team Aqua should you ever return ;) [/glow]

yohoneysingh

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]Aww, you will be missed yoho. Really shocked to see you leaveing so soon... but I be sure you have a good reason. Have fun in whatever you move on to. You allways be welcome to rejoin Team Aqua should you ever return ;) [/glow]

Thx sir for qualifying me for ur guild and giving a great support and encouragement for my work. If I will return I will surely join ur guild ~~team aqua the best~~ I would be missing u all guild members

©yoyo

ABDisback

Youngster
will miss u yoho ...n my gift cards too :p
kidding ,,,hope to see u again in future ...gl in life buddy

Flare.Don

Oh sad to see yohoney u leaving the game :( A great bestie of mine :) will miss u. Hope to see u again and good luck in future :)

yohoneysingh

ABDisback said:
will miss u yoho ...n my gift cards too :p
kidding ,,,hope to see u again in future ...gl in life buddy
Flare.Don said:
Oh sad to see yohoney u leaving the game :( A great bestie of mine :) will miss u. Hope to see u again and good luck in future :)

I will miss u too brothers. And thx for blessings ;)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Takecare yoho , always remember the guy that firstly said ''peace'' , good luck.

yohoneysingh

Fadoka said:
Takecare yoho , always remember the guy that firstly said ''peace'' , good luck.
:p thx fadoka miss u as well :(. Best battler and a peaceful guy xD