I've had it.

daniel0629

Youngster
CheckeredZebra said:
Bis_Eastwood said:
CheckeredZebra said:
No I'd say about 65% [that's my polite estimate] of the people I talk to are fake with me/want something from me. You don't realize it at first, but then the same things just happen over and over again.
thats because you're female, not staff. :p

...You know, that is true. Dx

Lol also for
1. Funny IGN :p

2. Very rare love for a epic porygon D: lol it's true you want it for kill ratatas? xD

Tecknician

CheckeredZebra said:
Bis_Eastwood said:
CheckeredZebra said:
No I'd say about 65% [that's my polite estimate] of the people I talk to are fake with me/want something from me. You don't realize it at first, but then the same things just happen over and over again.

I blame the last 3 letters of ur name.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
2. Very rare love for a epic porygon D: lol it's true you want it for kill ratatas? xD

Not sure what you mean by rats, but it's a ditch effort to have a water counter/nonsituational for my bird team.

I blame the last 3 letters of ur name.
Hush you!

Anyway wow off topicness, sorry guys. I hope this stuff was mostly settled though. Don't like seeing huge player wars.

BRGodEastwood

Youngster
Banned
daniel0629 said:
CheckeredZebra said:
Bis_Eastwood said:
CheckeredZebra said:

Lol also for
1. Funny IGN :p

its weird, i have a very rare love for porygon2/z and i currently have 2 porygon2's on my account.

JD001

Youngster
I like cake.

Kaos, I admitted to trolling about the Gm thing as well as the trade, which I had no intention of actually keeping. I enjoyed you freaking out and we both laughed about it q: I don't remember you actually reporting me though xD