I've had it.

JD001

Youngster
This has been an on-going issue for a while now, in fact it has been going on since the first round of the Official Tournament ended. Whether I'm in xat, in-game, or on here I keep reading things about me cheating in the tournament, getting GM's to spy for me, not playing fair, etc. ABSOLUTE B.S. Several of my friends have told me and provided me with SS's of mati_leo 'informing' them that I spy on playerdex and to be careful as a warning. I don't know who they were sent to as the other person's names are blurred out but in each case, I'm accused of cheating. I just found out today that it is not only me now but HOF69 had been involved as well. For one reason or another Mati has set out to poison/tarnish my guild's reputation, staff member's (namely Dovee), HOF's and my reputation as players. Mati and I have our differences and it is plain to see we don't get along well but this does not give him any right to speak with an ill-intended purpose about things he has no proof on. It's an outrage that he would stoop so low as to try to drag us down and soil everything we have worked so hard for all due to childish antics. Everywhere I go, I'm told about someone thinking I cheat and even my semi-finalist opponent Serkan_Ince was probably told.

I'm usually a really passive person and I'll let things go for the most part but this has been going on for an unnecessary amount of time now. Dove is the host of the tournament and an ex-guild member and apparently that is enough reason for the accusations and conspiracy theories to flourish in the minds of people and make them spread like wildfire. Dove is an honest player, Hof is an honest player, I am an honest player. What right does a player have to make false accusations based on circumstances that happened due to our battle experience? I mean it would be plausible if either Hof or I were a fairly new player and made it past the first round and onto the subsequent ones but that is not the case. We are both experienced battlers, I'm certainly not the best nor do I have the best pokemon but I know how to battle. Hof, well that just goes unsaid with his 5k wins. This is just ridiculous. The issue of Dovee giving some of his ex-guild members pokemon before quitting as a player cause a great deal of controversy and who was at the middle of it? None other than Mati. He wants to ruin my guild and I can't take it any more. I don't know what is going to be done, if anything, but if I see another person talking about this whole conspiracy crap I'm gonna snap. Enough is enough.

GawertyXL

Please excuse me posting here, I wish this woulda been somewhere else though.

JD, Please dont let people get under your skin like that, while im not a battler nor that much of a player these days, this tournament is making people do stupid stuff, If you're gonna snap, please do it off the forums and off the game, I dont want to see you do something you will regret over people who are basically treating you and hof and dovee as "cheaters" its not fair, I understand that, Life in pwo is not fair. You have earned my respect numerous times in the past, I trust you will handle this in the right manner and not in a way that will make you look bad.

JD001

Youngster
I'm gonna snap one way or another Gawerty, probably at Mati, who actually used to be a great friend but now he is tarnishing everything I've worked hard for. I just want it to stop, it's been on-going for quite some time now. Him and his friends keep spreading this crap around. If it comes to it, yes, I will handle it on my own terms. It won't exactly be an easy or nice thing though.

mad30

Youngster
mati_leo accusing staff members of abusing power...

please tell me I am not the only one to see the irony here.

To clarify mati this isn't suppose to be an attack on you just pointing out how ironic it is you are accusing staff members when at one point in time you was accused of abuse.

psychosamm

Youngster
It's ok JD, don't sweat it, if this is all true he just wants you to do exactly what you're doing right now, getting angry. Though I can completely understand why you're frustrated; you worked hard for what you have, and you're worried your reputation will be ruined. This may sound silly, but you know you're honest, that's the only person you need to prove it to. If anyone else wants to gossip and make rumors like little girls, let them. That just adds to your superiority.

TLDR; Don't sweat the small stuff.

JD001

Youngster
Mad, I hadn't wanted to bring that up actually but it was definitely on my mind q:
Samm, I know. I can't help it though, as I said enough is enough.
Sorry Lammer, wasn't really sure where to post it :c

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
Didn't even hear anything about this until now honestly, then again I tend to ignore stupid sooooooo...

*Cough* Anyway, I'd believe JD before mati as mati seems like more of a "shady" person to me.

Don't worry about it JD, I'm sure anyone that knows you is aware that this is complete bull.

Algiers

After all the sympathetic comments you've gotten, I'm going to be blunt instead. Exercise some self-control. People try to frame others all the time in real life, and you've got to know how to deal with these situations without having a breakdown. You're not gonna gather any sympathy if you "snap" and honestly, I don't get what you're trying to accomplish by publically threatening to escalate the drama, which is probably the purpose of the whole smear campaign directed at you to begin with. Resolve your issues privately or request sanctions against the offenders in Community Watch, that's what I suggest.

People who are smart will only believe when there is proof. Not word of mouth.

So unless Mati has something to prove the accusations, he needs to stop. That is, if he's done this in the first place. While Mati could have lacked proof with such accusations, so likewise has this topic thus far. (Not that I doubt the poster.)

First and foremost, it would be wise on all people involved (or who are targeted for involvement) to hold off picking sides. Don't be reactionary. It only leads to more arguing and fights.

That said if this stuff is true, it's absolutely awful and I'm sorry it's happening. =/ Obviously people have been pushed to a breaking point here.

JD001

Youngster
Algiers, he has been told, not just by me but apparently staff as well to stop. I didn't really post for sympathy, I'd just like something done about all this slander crap directed at me and my guild. It's unnecessary and on false claims, the sympathy comments are from friends who have also heard and seen this. It would be one thing if he calls me a cheater to my face/in private but this is going around between his friends and they are going around telling whoever they can. There are SS's btw Similar but for the sake of not dragging them into this and keeping identities secret, I won't post them.

Puar

Youngster
You may provide these SS's to me. I will issue a warning to all parties involved in the evidence to cease their slanderous ways.

JD001

Youngster
I didn't SS the ones where I was told in xat or ingame, I might be able to get the ones shown to me by other people though

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
I'll try to clarify some points, without answer again, to evade stuff:

1- I haven't said anything about HOF69, I don't know if another latin said something, because to some fo you, 'latins'' means mati, idk why.
2- Nothing about Dovee
3- I've warned right after you admited that you're a Gm, but I don't understand, whats the matter? If its true, then we deserve an advantage* being honest or say that someone is honest, isnt enough ( for me ), and I've said to keep it personal, so the war probably started and not by me (at some point) those who were maligning everything along pwo, indeed.
4- Here's from where this comes, and to make sure you understand, I haven't been in a xat telling that someone said something or whatever , as some of the community did, thats a call for problems.

(SS: whole conversation of you telling to everyone who are the new staff member, you never said that you were joking)
86363169.jpg

86363169.jpg

If you're not, then we* could say sorry, or you can be a bit less dramatic and tell by a private msg (you've had many chances, after fantasinia getting banned for example) to tell us (including all the players that were in the latins channel) that you are NOT a Gm and that you were just joking...

Sorry if you're not, but as happened before, Im not agreed about staff members being in an official tournament, its an amazing advantage.

__

Edit: I sent you pms, more than once after having a confrontation on a topic about something, you could do the same. I think.

JD001

Youngster
I will say this and only this in reply, you always take SS's that benefit you most. Every time you incriminate someone you only take partial SS's and hardly ever post ever part of the convo. Later on in that same channel I posted that I was trolling and that I had let Dovee and Lammer know in case I got reported for the trolling. Even daniel(0629) pm'd me asking if I really was lammer and I laughed all called him and everyone stupid for believing me and told him that I was trolling. Also besides that, I wasn't the first to say I was lammer, sneaker (michael) was. It was at that point that I thought about trolling, which is something I do often. Go ahead and ban that account, will it make you shut up Mati? That would be great :)

~Michael~

JD001 said:
I will say this and only this in reply, you always take SS's that benefit you most. Every time you incriminate someone you only take partial SS's and hardly ever post ever part of the convo. Later on in that same channel I posted that I was trolling and that I had let Dovee and Lammer know in case I got reported for the trolling. Even daniel(0629) pm'd me asking if I really was lammer and I laughed all called him and everyone stupid for believing me and told him that I was trolling. Also besides that, I wasn't the first to say I was lammer, sneaker (michael) was. It was at that point that I thought about trolling, which is something I do often. Go ahead and ban that account, will it make you shut up Mati? That would be great :)

no peleen chicas a las dos les doy <3
mi nueva acc sera ForeverBan

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
JD001 said:

I don't want you banned lol... Im just showing you from where this comes. Daniel never said something about a pm, he's still asking himself if you are or not. I don't think you've told to dovee or lammer about a joke, doesn't makes sence at all... but if you're not, then there's nothing to discuss about, other than a pm if you want to clarify something else. Apologies if this whole thing caused confusion on some, but there was a reason and a misunderstood for not pming each other by ourselves.

JD001

Youngster
I just want you and your friends to stop accusing me of cheating via pdex spies in the tourney. It ruins my reputation as well as my guild. Why would you wanna do that anyways? Cuz I beat all your friends in round 1? Some of them were my friends too. I knew I'd get in trouble even if I told GM's. I'm surprised it was just brought up now to be honest. By the way, why don't you get ingame to battle? q:

daniel0629

Youngster
bueno me llamas estupido D:=? PERO no considero que ser GM sea una gran cosa y eres un old player y te va bien el ingles pk no podrias serlo? el fallo estubo en que matti vio eso que dijiste y no nuestro pm cuando me dijiste que era mentira, nunca lo dijiste en el chat asi que no del toodo matti esta mal pk deviste decirle que eso fue broma, aun asi luego de eso matti sospecharia mucho sobre ti tambien entiende ese lado

no defiendo a nadie tu y matti siempre an tenido problemas xD y no me meto ni digo quien tenga la razon :p pero entiende su punto aparte si fueras GM no creo que tu usarias esa ventaja de ver los pokes pero cada cabeza es un mundo :)

JD001

Youngster
Error mio entonces, pense aver dicho que estaba de troll en el canal. Gracias por decirmelo y no hay bronca dani. Bueno que puedas ver ambos lados de la situacion y decir todo eso y si mal no me recuerdo, si te llame estupido en el pm xD