Its been a long journy

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
Here we go with players commenting to call attention from staff members... ''Oh lets do this! I'll try to make a comment as a mature guy and I am sure that an staff member will read my comment and he will think (Oh man, this guy has potential)'' bleehh... Omnidragon has been banned, isn't enough? stop with your stupid comments, let this be a disscution between omni and the staff who banned him.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
If he was looking for it to be a discussion between himself and staff, if would be in Community Watch...

Puar

Youngster
Well to be fair this thead was addressed to all of pwo. There was a sepparate thread directed towards me in ban appeals and has reached its end. Omni is more than welcome to call for this topic to be locked at anytime and I will lock it.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

@ Mati: The reason why I refrain from posting in CW posts is because of the reasons you posted, to let staff deal with the players, this is why i didn't jump into the whole BR hate thread. I saw OMNI had posted a couple of threads here and felt I had something to say so I said it here. It has nothing to do seeking staff attention. Like staff would recruit from an opinionated post from a loud mouth (I admit I can be) about a banned user. Thats laughable.
I said this with the hopes that if/when OMNI would return because from what I saw it wasn't an IP ban that he would put this past him and focus on where his morals lay.

PWO talk is fair game. Grow up.

JD001

Youngster
He posted it in General PWO talk for a reason. He wanted the public to know how he felt and get feedback. Feedback isn't always positive as I'm sure you are well aware Mati. Your whole two posts are irrelevant to this. It's open to the general public and the public can respond however they want as long as they abide by the rules. You would be right if this were a post in CW but look at the board. Its General PWO talk. Learn Mati. Besides that, you're input was not even really related to the original post. If Omni wanted to 'let it go' he would ask for this to be locked.

On topic now: Omni, This is sad news for me. I don't know the details of what happened so I'll keep a neutral position here on the ban. As a friend though, it will be a big loss. Hopefully you do stick around though, you do have a lot of friends who, despite what may have happened, won't abandon you. There is always a positive side to things

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
JD001 said:
He posted it in General PWO talk for a reason. He wanted the public to know how he felt and get feedback. Feedback isn't always positive as I'm sure you are well aware Mati. Your whole two posts are irrelevant to this. It's open to the general public and the public can respond however they want as long as they abide by the rules. You would be right if this were a post in CW but look at the board. Its General PWO talk. Learn Mati. Besides that, you're input was not even really related to the original post. If Omni wanted to 'let it go' he would ask for this to be locked.

On topic now: Omni, This is sad news for me. I don't know the details of what happened so I'll keep a neutral position here on the ban. As a friend though, it will be a big loss. Hopefully you do stick around though, you do have a lot of friends who, despite what may have happened, won't abandon you. There is always a positive side to things

Please, don't give me lessons, I am not the one using tricks on a official tourney (cough spy profiles), if this is general talk about pwo then my post is also right, my point was that you shouldn't attack him.

On topic: Best of the luck for you omni... just ignore our comments. I have a video, tell me if you still need it

mad30

Youngster
mati and jd, i enjoy your lovers quarrel so much <3

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
mad30 said:
mati and jd, i enjoy your lovers quarrel so much <3

We've had our differences, but in the middle of our heart still exist a bit of love between us and someday this love will return. (? :p

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Puar said:
Well to be fair this thead was addressed to all of pwo. There was a sepparate thread directed towards me in ban appeals and has reached its end. Omni is more than welcome to call for this topic to be locked at anytime and I will lock it.
Puar when i refered to as token sell i didnt mean it as insult but mainly to gain perspective.of what im saying(said) that a person who hunted for everything he has better hunting experience then a person who buys tokens

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
@ Mati: The reason why I refrain from posting in CW posts is because of the reasons you posted, to let staff deal with the players, this is why i didn't jump into the whole BR hate thread. I saw OMNI had posted a couple of threads here and felt I had something to say so I said it here. It has nothing to do seeking staff attention. Like staff would recruit from an opinionated post from a loud mouth (I admit I can be) about a banned user. Thats laughable.
I said this with the hopes that if/when OMNI would return because from what I saw it wasn't an IP ban that he would put this past him and focus on where his morals lay.

PWO talk is fair game. Grow up.
as far as MY morals dont get me started...but as far as pwo,im going back to my basics,battles allday.and help out as i can as i used to do bored clicking away at mouse in lab...morals...with out "character" you would all be cartoons but to every word spoken is a thought behind it.get to know me...

JD001

Youngster
ah well at least you're staying so you in a sense overcame your obstacle. I'll be seeing you more often then in the battle channel :3

And mati, are you inferring that I cheat in battles for the tourney? o_O

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
I didnt overcome it...i just wanted s dratini but now im scared to hunt anymore, my obstacle isnt overcome,my hunger for it is still here and i feel empty with out accomplishing that goal.yeah ill be in battle channel...but i had same pokes for years,hunting scrounging for membership every month,for all who say oh its just a poke will never understand,and once one bealives in limits others set.for them they will never achive greatness...for all new players,dont get discouraged