Its been a long journy

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Im kinda stuck in a bad position..as leader of renegade rebels i uphold the rules of the guild.main one being no1 is allowed in with history or hacking/scamming.so seriously that i had a problem inviting my best friend in pwo(jesse_hunter)back in guild even though he was banned due to someone elses actions(another speed hacker i also reported(maxballer or somthing).anyway as most of you may know i have been banned under suspesion oh useing a program so i have cone to a paradox...how can i allow MYSELF in guild now...i do not know what to do at this point.i still have my pokes but whats the point if omnidragon account is banned i can not hunt..(also credibility is shot even after i prove gm wrong).and due to fact I WASNT useing no freaking program i do not think i can or will purposly slow down my hunting.so im thinking of quitting :( every1 that knows me i.could use support right now nothing with pwo im just depressed :s

Serpentine

Hey man, I don't think you should quit, and I believe you were entirely innocent simply because you helped me out with my team when I asked for it, which was really nice of you. I hope you decide to stay, so that others can use your help just as I used it :)

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I kinda suck at giving support but don't quit. I believe your words and on my pov that paradox makes no sense if you are innocent (and I believe you are). Anyway don't you dare quitting and not being here when I return >.> Also,try making your guild xat a bit lively so I can appear in there every now and then. :p Good luck... I hope your innocence is proved. :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Just stand with your guild,that's a true leader duty,to overcome the bad moments :D
Stay strong Omni

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
the paradox makes sense cuz i said anyone with a ban history period to avoid old scammers returning and getting in guild so due to fact that even though im aware i been under suspesion for awhile do to exsessive time i spent hunting s dratini they actually banned me for it..and unless i dont feel i will be looked at the same unless i get anything short of a formal apology witch i know isnt gonna happen :p but anyway i think i will juust battle and buy uc's when i can..

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
well i guess ur right kai..but if it is ignored i will disband the rebels

2 more things kai...love the bleach .jif and why u say in memory of darkdane? he was on earlier :p

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
if you still have some of your pokes I don't see why you wouldn't make another account. I know many people including myself would be happy to buy them, you could rebuild your reputation easily man, look at Dmon.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
lol eco i was lostdragon123 who tried to help you price check ur lapras.and i still have basically all my pokes point is i do not wish to play/hunt if i cannot hunt s dratini to my fullest potential i see no point in it,i have allready wasted years on it only for this to happen >.>

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
oh and kai u gave me a epic idea :) i been spending so much time hunting i barely worked on guild i had a s bellsprout i was supposed to give away for like 2-3 weeks now lmao

Sparrow777

I believe you are innocent, with a simple space + mouse click combo, battles are much faster. But it isn't easy to make the mods change their ideas (!)

If you return to the game with another username, just tell me; we will hunt for s dratini together :)

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
I have lostdragon123 account but i only battle...i am scared to hunt anymore. And besides i have no membership and with out member to get shinnies to sell to get it again im kinda at a lose...and i need to save my money cuz imma just try get s dratini in token store.im still here to help ill be in battle or help channels...

mad30

Youngster
This isn't meant to be a negative to you omni but to everyone else in this topic.

I find it amusing how ppl are constantly mad at the number of people in game who are botting or speedhacking to the point people have said everyone does it. Then when omni gets banned you are all immediately saying this is a mistake before his appeal was ever finished.

Omni, regardless of the outcomes, I wish you best of luck in the future.

Puar

Youngster
Outcome is out. The ban isnt being lifted. On a side note I have noticed that as well mad. People want there to be less botters in the game but they dont want their friends to get banned. Whether they actually believe that Omni was cheating or not is not for me to say. But what I can say is that when I did talk to him in chats in the past he was kind and friendly to me. As I have stated in the past I do not take past encounters into consideration when I make a ban, the only thing I care about are the facts and the evidence that supports them.

As a GM I knew I would probably have to ban someone popular eventually and that would make me unpopular in some circles. There are alot of people that assume things about how we gather evidence and because of those assumptions tend to think either conspiracy or incompetence is at work. So let them praise the cheater and make me out to be the bad guy, I can handle it. I know what I found you doing Omni and I have the proof to back it up.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

All I see right now is a cry for attention I wanted to post this earlier but held back and I also don't want to look like I am beating a dead horse. This idea of "Oh my guild stands for upholding the rules and now that I brought back a former banned member and now I have been banned I'm not sure I can lead" drivel, is just sad.

To staff I'm sorry if it seems like I am inciting a flame war but I had to get this off my chest.

To say at one point that your morals for why you started and held up this guild are being shaken and in another thread talk about how you don't care about the game and only want to defend yourself only firmly confirms my idea.

Take responsibility man.

Again sorry to any staff that view this as inciting, please remove my comment if you see fit, I just had to get this off my chest.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
All I see right now is a cry for attention I wanted to post this earlier but held back and I also don't want to look like I am beating a dead horse. This idea of "Oh my guild stands for upholding the rules and now that I brought back a former banned member and now I have been banned I'm not sure I can lead" drivel, is just sad.

To staff I'm sorry if it seems like I am inciting a flame war but I had to get this off my chest.

To say at one point that your morals for why you started and held up this guild are being shaken and in another thread talk about how you don't care about the game and only want to defend yourself only firmly confirms my idea.

Take responsibility man.

Again sorry to any staff that view this as inciting, please remove my comment if you see fit, I just had to get this off my chest.

A cry for attention.....
I agree with.

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
A cry for attention not exactly..i broke to tears and i wanted to express my feelings to my friends,u spend years and the hours i put in you would feel a certian way after being banned for somthing i didnt do..if u think im sum child who thinks tears is gonna get me cleared ur wrong as i said in appeal i no longer care but plz stop accusing me of it...and bad mouthing me i allways talk how i feel and joke around i do it to kai all the time :p
And mad i hate hackers also..everyone knows my dispize for shuch things...if i play a game i dont cheat you guys are making me look bad i build a REPUTATION now can i plz get back to talk with my friends ...

OMNIDragon

Website
pokemon-world-online.net
Wow papster i didnt read ur whole post.at first..my paradox is that i want all rebel members to feel safe with no scammers...its about me?wrong.this is exactly why i cant be in rebels every1 is turning on me allready...u think when a player just.starts and looks up my name and sees all said about me he will trust me?i wouldnt witch is why i made rule