Itens,Natures and EV's? My suggestion!

LightDragon

My suggestion is add king rocks item,repel and other itens! (use for specific places)Natures(personality pokemon= hardly,lonely,brave...)( and EV's(Protein, Iron, Carbos= for increase rate stats of pokemon) in PWO...

It's very good! I'm waiting for a long time...

DemonBorn

with the devs in this game they wont be able to implement this without bunch of crashes and bugs. They dont have the abilities to do this since they cant even make a new client which mean they wont go anywhere

Franc92

Youngster
LightDragon said:
My suggestion is add king rocks item,repel and other itens! (use for specific places)Natures(personality pokemon= hardly,lonely,brave...)( and EV's(Protein, Iron, Carbos= for increase rate stats of pokemon) in PWO...

This seems very far from being implemented in PWO...

LightDragon

Mustaches said:
with the devs in this game they wont be able to implement this without bunch of crashes and bugs. They dont have the abilities to do this since they cant even make a new client which mean they wont go anywhere

franc1992 said:
LightDragon said:

This seems very far from being implemented in PWO...

Well,i'm waiting :(

LightDragon

franc1992 said:
Well i'm afraid without a decent DEV u'll wait 100 years.

lol hahaha maybe,but i'm hopeful... One day,pwo will be best or the best...

Franc92

Youngster
mmmmm the best of what?
I mean i'm playing this game from 2 years already and the only thing that could have changed this game was the cameback of Shane, and now i belive that without a STRONG and CAPABLE and SMART DEV this dead game will end soon.

LightDragon

franc1992 said:
mmmmm the best of what?
I mean i'm playing this game from 2 years already and the only thing that could have changed this game was the cameback of Shane, and now i belive that without a STRONG and CAPABLE and SMART DEV this dead game will end soon.

Well,the best fan game pokemon,yes shane was best DEV but exist others DEV's good which was Shane...

Kirin

other devs in pwo that can actually do work man ur really funny.lets aee thugie is literally nowhere to be seen,xan doesnt work on pwo, and hardecorh man lets see 3 yrs wokring on new client and look what where he got...no client lolololol yah and not going to be one anytime soon

LightDragon

Umi_Yami said:
other devs in pwo that can actually do work man ur really funny.lets aee thugie is literally nowhere to be seen,xan doesnt work on pwo, and hardecorh man lets see 3 yrs wokring on new client and look what where he got...no client lolololol yah and not going to be one anytime soon

:/ Only waiting.

Arnie

3 years of no real progress VS 3 months from scratch ;)

q7MkuCA.png

Amelia

There are only two possible scenarios in order for those to go through

1. Total game reset
2. Spending a lot of time in figuring out the system how to distribute those for already obtained pokemons.

That being said, people will be pissed and hurt regardless of what happens. I can see those coming to fruition. However, any of those two scenario is inevitable.

LightDragon

Amelia said:
There are only two possible scenarios in order for those to go through

1. Total game reset
2. Spending a lot of time in figuring out the system how to distribute those for already obtained pokemons.

That being said, people will be pissed and hurt regardless of what happens. I can see those coming to fruition. However, any of those two scenario is inevitable.

Oh yes,i'm waiting,because i like pwo.

Jinga

Reset the game then add natures, evs and etc or the game will go downfall due to the current battle system.