It is ridiculous...

joaquim-das-tostas

I have to show my frustration...

I got like a handful of reports in playerdex "community watch" section. Some are reports from people insulting, others from scammers... What they all got in common?! They are all waiting to be resolved!!! And its not like they're there for a few days... No! Its days, and days, and weeks, and months!!!

I have to say it, player support here is ridiculous! Yeah, ridiculous! i see some staff ingame answering questions about quests, moves, etc, others here in forum too, but thats not enough. What about real problems within the players' community?? What worries me the most among my unsolved reports are 2 referring to scam, people who bought tokens and didnt pay for them! overall, its 13.5k tokens which is a fair amount to just let go...

I got the SSs, player names, did the reports, ALL with the SSs with full PMs between me and the other guys, I have the trade logs proving I sent the tokens, so whats missing?! Oh right... PEOPLE LOOKING INTO IT!!!
I remember the 1st reports got answered, asking for something, but after that 1st answer they're just their, still unsolved and geting dusty like old books. Now the last didn't even got looked into. o_O

Now we all know PWO staff are all volunteers, who have their lives, etc, etc, but seriouslyy, if people are commiting to a certain role in this game, they have 1st to think if they have time to do whats expected from them! I wouldn't be a member of staff of something if I knew I didnt have the time or availability for it... This of course because I'm assuming its lack of time, and not purely not caring, that would be worrying...

So PWO staff, please solve these issues, and if you take in new staff members, make sure they have the necessary availability for their tasks! Otherwise, and regarding my worries about reports, its really a case of crime pays, because simply nobody is doing anything about it!

Thanks! (I hope...)

Franc92

Youngster
Keep reporting more and more! Dont lose the hope, cause without any new strong and powerfull GM (like Brennan was) here will take weeks to get an answer i'm afraid :)

The-Predator

Youngster
Not sure why staff members are encouraging players to report bugs/people in playerdex if those are being very ignored and Whats worst, if any player is being reported for being a scammer, no one can even notice it, since al the reports are locked

Jinga

This definitely is ridiculous. A plaer reports other player with proof and you still sit in your bed doing nothing.
you guys dont give a damn about player reports but you want your event to be succesful. So what is the meaning behind reports if your gms dont care about them but your gms stalk the forums but still dont do anything about reports.
when brennan was in staff there was no problems concerning player reports but now all you have is 2 gms who do and a admin who does the gm job (N).
Hope this changes and players get justice.

Animagus

I will try to keep this short.
I know for a fact that the current GMs give a lot to this game. They are doing everything that is expected from them. They do not do so in their free time, they make time for it. Everyone here wants the game to progress.
Yes, sometimes reports are not looked at for a while. But that does not mean that the staff members are not working. It just means that you need to wait for your turn like everyone else does, but you already know that.
I'm not saying that everything is perfect. We know that having another GM would not hurt anybody since we are few hands on deck. Actually, we already are planning on having a new GM at some point soon that can share the workload with the current staff members. We are recruiting and have GMs currently in training. You can imagine that with the power that a GM is given, we need to make sure that one is up for the task. Hence, we need to make sure that all GM Apps receive proper training and are up for the job. So you need not wait for too long to see some new GMs in action. ;)
It is like you said - you are just frustrated because your reports in the Community Watch section have not been reviewed yet. Wait for a while and everything will be looked at.

It is also worth noting that the in game events and community watch topics are completely unrelated. The content staff and the game moderators are different sections of the staff and none of them ever hamper the activity of the other. We want to serve you the best in game content that we can and at the same time make sure everyone is treated equally.

I suppose this should clear all the issues mentioned above. Let us all try to work together for the development of the game. :)

joaquim-das-tostas

Just a little thing. Its not just about reports being looked into, its also about those that are looked into and get a 1st answer, but after that stay unresolved...
Taking the 2 reports for scam I have for example (although there are more...):

1st Case: I report, with SSs of everything! I get a reply from Blue saying that the player is banned, I gotta wait for him to appeal... And ever since, no more updates on this case, I dont know if the guy appealed, if not, if he has some alt account and wont ever bother to appeal... All I know is that after weeks I still dont have tokens back and a pending case...

2st Case: Same reason, scam, but much easier to explain... No answer yet!.

So has you can see Animagus, its not a question of people not looking into things, its also how this matters are dealt with, we never get feedback and updates on this issues...

Anyway, thanks for your reply, I really hope to see some changes soon!!

Animagus

It is the same process with a 1st reply and future updates on a report. All reports fall back in line with other reports after a reply is given.
We make sure that enough attention is given to a topic whenever is it looked at, and each reply contains as much information as possible to speed up the entire process. Albeit this can take time given the amount of reports that are submitted in the playerdex; we always make sure that for each case that is looked at, we invest all our time and resources possible to solve the issue as soon as possible.
There is always room for improvement and change for better and we will do just that with the patience and cooperation of our players.

joaquim-das-tostas

So, lets take that case where Blue says I gotta wait for other guy to appeal. How long does he have to appeal, what if he never does?! o_O

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Animagus said:
Actually, we already are planning on having a new GM at some point soon that can share the workload with the current staff members. We are recruiting and have GMs currently in training. You can imagine that with the power that a GM is given, we need to make sure that one is up for the task.
If I find out who these are I'm going to bop them so I know they'll be good ;)

Animagus

joaquim-das-tostas said:
So, lets take that case where Blue says I gotta wait for other guy to appeal. How long does he have to appeal, what if he never does?! o_O
I'm afraid that's not something that i can answer - Bluerise, the GMs and the players involved in the case are supposed to work it out together.

Chocobo7 said:
Animagus said:
Actually, we already are planning on having a new GM at some point soon that can share the workload with the current staff members. We are recruiting and have GMs currently in training. You can imagine that with the power that a GM is given, we need to make sure that one is up for the task.
If I find out who these are I'm going to bop them so I know they'll be good ;)
It will be hard finding a GM like you again Cait. But sure, you can bop the newer ones all you want!

Franc92

Youngster
Is that possible to become a GM on request? :p i mean, which are the requirement to be one of them?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
franc1992 said:
Is that possible to become a GM on request? :p i mean, which are the requirement to be one of them?
Requesting will only decrease your chances of being one.
dolphin_zpsdaf95791.gif

joaquim-das-tostas

Animagus said:
joaquim-das-tostas said:
I'm afraid that's not something that i can answer - Bluerise, the GMs and the players involved in the case are supposed to work it out together.

So, what you saying is... I'm screwed, bye bye tokens... Right?! XD

Merse

Youngster
Not at all! In a mere 6 months you may be compensated by a S common or something :D
Seriously, this is another area where the game drastically devolved during the last year. In the past, even the most complex case was resolved in one month, and trivial ones never took longer than a few hours. one or two day tops from reporting.

joaquim-das-tostas

Yeah... Actually I lost all interest in this game for a number of reasons on this recent days.
I did finaly get an answer to my reports, those dudes got banned. But for some weird reason the person who looks into this cases has the power to ban players, but not to restore what is mine (tokens). I'm told that I need to wait for an admin (I can only wonder how long) to look into that. Anyway, the report is now marked im green as for resolved, so I get the feel that the subject dies here...
Anyway doenst really make a difference now, I occasionaly come take a look at the forums at thats pretty much all I do in this game now...