It has been a long time ^^

darkshadow.

Hey all! Just passed to say that in 22nd October i celebrated my 3rd anniversary in PWO. It has been very good.. The game didn't evolve much in terms of map and stuff but evolved in some good aspects. When i joined, server would go down very frequently.. everybody this old remember the black bar bug, buggy mart, oversized sprites, explosion bug etc.. By far, my favourite event was the first i was able to participate. Since i joined late October didn't knew about Haloween event and didn't passed much time there.. maybe 1 day. Christmas 2011- That was epic. Small map with so many people, we coudn't even see eachother. Was so excited , caught 3 snovers and 1 S Furret and Seel without ms ( Yeah, Hard hunting) , made like 35m just selling the 3 snovers. ( Used the money very badly since i was not smart back then ). In that time, we had so many bugs and the game was really bad compared to now, but we were happy. Community and friendship made us forget the worst things. By far 2011-2012 , Best years in PWO for me. By the time passed i made some friends that stoped playing, what made me leave the game for awhile ( darkdane, maadoo, MrFlare, pokeshady, risefromruins etc). Didn't plan to make this too big so resuming: I had my ups and downs from 2012-2014 but i never gave up and slowly i'm getting what i want and getting better. Game is dying but with the effort of everybody we can achieve good things.

Looking forward for 3 more years ^^

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Eh, I also remember the good past moments I used to have while playing PWO and having fun with friends. Good times.

:) Good luck on your journey~