Is there any Event at Cinnabar Island ?

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Guys is there any event or will there be ? System has also announced about it. But when we talk to new NPCs at Cinnabar Island there is just nothing.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Not yet, but NPCs were placed there for a future event or something like that.[/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You really spoke to all the NPCs on the island and still have no clue what's going on?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I have concluded something but Teck said my assumptions are wrong.[/glow] >.<
[glow=red]Only thing I can say is the volcano can explode at any time. :p

Natural disaster coming soon~
[/glow]

Merse

Youngster
It means that a volcano is going to erupt very soon. And it's gonna be good for us :)

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Merse said:
It means that a volcano is going to erupt very soon. And it's gonna be good for us :)
lol if volcano is going to erupt then i am running from Cinnabar Island xD

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Well, we know as much as you. Considering the scenery I believe is something related to fire-type pokémons. ;) [/glow]

joysclash

this will truly be great if they add new fire pokes and specially magmortar in to the game ..cant wait to see it in my box :)
let the volcano erupt !!!!!!

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Let's not make assumptions before anything happens. Anyway that volcano is lingering to erupt. :p [/glow]

joysclash

ya thats true but its really great to see our beloved pwo evolving thanks to all the hard works of the staffs and our assumptions also work as feed back and shows how much eager we are to see new things coming and soo let the volcano erupt commmonn erupt already !!!

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
joysclash said:
ya thats true but its really great to see our beloved pwo evolving thanks to all the hard works of the staffs and our assumptions also work as feed back and shows how much eager we are to see new things coming and soo let the volcano erupt commmonn erupt already !!!
yeah , i just couldnt sleep last night . i kept thinking about whats going to happen ? really excited :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
DTRex said:
Guys, any news when it is exactly going to happen ?

Science isn't smart enough yet to know exactly when- only that it is close.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]I just hope it's not this weekend because I'll be 4 days away from home. :( :-\ [/glow]