Introducing Mt Silver.

Maideza

WolxTheHunter said:
lol we're lucky that you're not one of the PWO Community to say what to put in the cave...

Swedes are sensible <3

TLegenden

Sounds good :)

But no quest to access? If so, i see no reason for me to start playing again right now :p

Naero

TLegenden said:

But no quest to access? If so, i see no reason for me to start playing again right now :p

From my understanding, the quest requirement will be suspended for members for the duration of this upcoming weekend, thus allowing them to access the area instantly. However, when it is open to everyone on Monday, I presume then the quest will be introduced, and the completion of it will be an access requirement from that point on.

Saric

Youngster
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:
Cool :) im wondering whats gonna be there except Larvitar

Sneasal, Larvitar and Misdreavus were the ones I chose to put on the poster. But an approximate list of the Mt.silver spawns from the official games can be found here:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mt_Silver

It will be a secret as to what else (other than the three shown) are actually there for now though ;3
Except for those who know of the command /list.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Hey guys, check the pokemon catchable in Mt Silver (1f,2f,3f,4f,5f, upper and lower mountain and moltres cave) in pokemon locations in playerdex.. :)
Best option.. to check it..
Steelix is also catchable as VR while Onix is Rare... :D

supriz

Youngster
can i please ask how many days in total will this Mt.silver be opened..i don't knw how much days weekend have.!

mad30

Youngster
supriz said:
can i please ask how many days in total will this Mt.silver be opened..i don't knw how much days weekend have.!
Forever

TLegenden

Naero said:
TLegenden said:

From my understanding, the quest requirement will be suspended for members for the duration of this upcoming weekend, thus allowing them to access the area instantly. However, when it is open to everyone on Monday, I presume then the quest will be introduced, and the completion of it will be an access requirement from that point on.

Oh, that is good O0

king1234

Youngster
ash.catchem said:
Hey guys, check the pokemon catchable in Mt Silver (1f,2f,3f,4f,5f, upper and lower mountain and moltres cave) in pokemon locations in playerdex.. :)
Best option.. to check it..
Steelix is also catchable as VR while Onix is Rare... :D

Heracross is HR at lower mountain how nice

Bad-News-dodo

fantastic work satff and mad30 , well i guess i'll have to wait until 5th of november

and to clarify things : you cant enter the new mt.silver IF you didnt do the DD quest right? u must do the DD quest otherwise you will never enter the new mt.silver?

king1234

Youngster
dodo_ernesthbk said:
fantastic work satff and mad30 , well i guess i'll have to wait until 5th of november

and to clarify things : you cant enter the new mt.silver IF you didnt do the DD quest right? u must do the DD quest otherwise you will never enter the new mt.silver?

If u have ms u can enter right away,
the status of dragon den quest does not affect Mt silver
so which means u dont need to finish dragon den quest to get in Mt silver.

Saric

Youngster
king1234 said:
dodo_ernesthbk said:

If u have ms u can enter right away,
the status of dragon den quest does not affect Mt silver
so which means u dont need to finish dragon den quest to get in Mt silver.
And to clarify members will still have to do the quest in order to enter at a later date (meaning the eventual mt silver cave quest)

supriz

Youngster
mad30 said:
supriz said:
Forever
Forever Is soo cool......... thank you very much for this new map its amazingly superb work Mad ;D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I think will be easier catch Larvitar if Dratini/Dragonair, because Larvitar have 3 different maps to catch and Dratini/Dragonair 2,5. But in first days will be lots people in all 3 maps and will be hard to catch Larvitar, but them will be just 1 or 2 people in DD and be easier catch Dratini/Dragonair and Bagon. ;)
PS. Finally more cool Pokemons come to be catchable :)

ash.catchem

Youngster
narutofoxLT said:
I think will be easier catch Larvitar if Dratini/Dragonair, because Larvitar have 3 different maps to catch and Dratini/Dragonair 2,5. But in first days will be lots people in all 3 maps and will be hard to catch Larvitar, but them will be just 1 or 2 people in DD and be easier catch Dratini/Dragonair and Bagon. ;)
does catching HRs depend upon number of player there on map??? i thought it was random to everyone.... :D

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
ash.catchem said:
narutofoxLT said:
does catching HRs depend upon number of player there on map??? i thought it was random to everyone.... :D
Yes random encounter for someone, that means if more people looking for 1 Pokemon them everyone chance is cutting to smaller. Them you need more and more luck for to be your next encounter, so no one know who get that Pokemon as wild one. It was hard to explain, but I think I did.

Merse

Youngster
That's not true. The Pokemon encounter is a simple diceroll, which doesn't depend on how many players are on the same map.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Merse said:
That's not true. The Pokemon encounter is a simple diceroll, which doesn't depend on how many players are on the same map.
Who knows, but my theory its working for me.