Introducing Mt Silver.

mad30

Youngster
NinjaBr said:
There will be no more quest Dragon Den, Friday or just stops ?

The dragons den quest will remain in game after Friday.

WolxTheHunter

Banned
I hope to see GMs and all Commuity to watch for botters @ Mt Silver, Im sure there will be quite many because Larvitar will be available then.
Can't wait for it to be open ;D

king1234

Youngster
WolxTheHunter said:
I hope to see GMs and all Commuity to watch for botters @ Mt Silver, Im sure there will be quite many because Larvitar will be available then.

hypercam on stand by :p

WolxTheHunter

Banned
king1234 said:
WolxTheHunter said:

hypercam on stand by :p
Haha, I prefer call the style; Ultimate stalking vers 0.1 :eek:

Cleveland

Youngster
Gawerty said:
i seriously doubt this, but will there be a npc-like red at the top of mt.silver who has lvl 80-90 pokemon?
I REALLY hope so haha.

darkdane

king1234 said:
Penelope126 said:
It's here~~~ :D
Thanks to everyone who made this possible!!
You guys are great ^_^

pene u ready for another tag team hunting when Mt.silver is out. imma steal ya luck :p
No tag team with me ??? :-X

Merleawe

Website
merleawe.tumblr.com
bigdidy said:
Cool :) im wondering whats gonna be there except Larvitar

Sneasal, Larvitar and Misdreavus were the ones I chose to put on the poster. But an approximate list of the Mt.silver spawns from the official games can be found here:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mt_Silver

It will be a secret as to what else (other than the three shown) are actually there for now though ;3

bigdidy

Youngster
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

Sneasal, Larvitar and Misdreavus were the ones I chose to put on the poster. But an approximate list of the Mt.silver spawns from the official games can be found here:

It will be a secret as to what else (other than the three shown) are actually there for now though ;3
hmmm...so only Larvitar is good :I i whould add Trapinch to xD

Merleawe

Website
merleawe.tumblr.com
bigdidy said:
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

HGSS_Mt._Silver-Night.png

(...)

bigdidy

Youngster
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

(...)
???? Trapinch is a Ground poke :) put him in there :p
or put something good but dont tell(not Larvitar xD)

Merleawe

Website
merleawe.tumblr.com
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

(...)
"only Larvitar is good"

Tears shed for Sneasal and Misdreavus. :(

WolxTheHunter

Banned
bigdidy said:
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

lol we're lucky that you're not one of the PWO Community to say what to put in the cave...

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
This is great news! I have been anticipating the release of mt.Silver for a while, but I am a bit disheartened by the fact that you didn't put in a quest.... I was looking forward to a new quest to do.

Naero

accursed1 said:
This is great news! I have been anticipating the release of mt.Silver for a while, but I am a bit disheartened by the fact that you didn't put in a quest.... I was looking forward to a new quest to do.

Technically, the OP hasn't denied any implementation of a compulsory quest for Mt. Silver; just that, from what I interpreted, the area will be instantly accessible for the duration of the weekend for donating members.

Mt silver will remain open to only paying members for the duration of the weekend, then will open to everyone on Monday November 5.

I presume the quest will be added when it is available to all players on November 5th.

After all, previews of the quest have been unveiled in other threads, thus it's evident that some quest has been in the works. :p

bigdidy

Youngster
WolxTheHunter said:
bigdidy said:
Merleawe said:
bigdidy said:

lol we're lucky that you're not one of the PWO Community to say what to put in the cave...
lol Wolx i was joking....now for the real question: can you say what they will be? Larviar prob HR but sneasel will still be HR and Mis will be Rare?

Merse

Youngster
I will pack up my best team, beat Red's bottom, come out, go back to hunt an Eevee or a Bagon, and wait till the price of a good Larvitar drops in 2 weeks about 90% and then I'll buy one :D I let the job to be done by someone else :p
And when it's not cool any more to hunt for Larivtar, I'll return and catch one by myself ;D

Punk!

Finally Phanpy is Rare...so i can catch a shiny one... ::)