Introducing Mt Silver.

Cedb

Manueloz said:
we must do DD quest for visit mt silver ?

mad30 said:
On Friday all paying members will need to talk to the guard in front of mt silver in order to gain access. That's correct you will have access to mt silver right away, no quest in order to gain access.

Nope.

Merse

Youngster
Mt. Silver YAY! \o/
Hey, what happens to the Dragons Den? If you tell me that it will be accessible for everyone, or if you close it, I'll be mad... I spent almost a month with that quest :p

Cedb

Merse said:
Mt. Silver YAY! \o/
Hey, what happens to the Dragons Den? If you tell me that it will be accessible for everyone, or if you close it, I'll be mad... I spent almost a month with that quest :p

Damn, I never read the information about the quest. Never knew I had to kill a dratini/find one. It'll take so long.

Merse

Youngster
Not any more, at least so it seems :)
Anyway, I was waiting for Mt. Silver since it was first announced. I'm concerned about my real life obligations :D

Sparrow777

Merse said:
Mt. Silver YAY! \o/

From what I understand is, it won't be closed but there will be no more newcomers for a long period of time :)

Excuse me if this was announced, but until when will mt silver be open? Is this a short-time event, or will it last long?

Edit: Okay I found my answer, this is a real update! Thanks a lot, developers :D

GawertyXL

i seriously doubt this, but will there be a npc-like red at the top of mt.silver who has lvl 80-90 pokemon?

bigdidy

Youngster
Also whats cools my ms is done at 5/11 xD so im gonan still have ms xDDD

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
mad30 said:
HitmonFonty said:
Who said we are replacing DD quest? We are making logical changes to pwo right now that is more on par with the facts we have stated about pwo in the past, as well as the type of environment we are striving for.

You haven't been listening to those save the dratini radicals have you? :p
Both pro-dratini and anti-dratini platforms will be upset with the change planned. ;)

It's okay I've worked it out. Not need to kill dratini for the DD quest anymore, we can walk into DD from now on but to get to Mt. Silver we need to kill dratini, dragonair and bagon.

Look forward to it. >:D

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
HitmonFonty said:
It's okay I've worked it out. Not need to kill dratini for the DD quest anymore, we can walk into DD from now on but to get to Mt. Silver we need to kill dratini, dragonair and bagon.

You forgot Snorlax and Eevee

Cedb

Will we need to have all 16 badges to enter or is it completely no requirements except MS?

king1234

Youngster
Cedb said:
Will we need to have all 16 badges to enter or is it completely no requirements except MS?

in order to get close to the cave, u will need 16 badges

Mega.S

Chocobo7 said:
HitmonFonty said:

You forgot Snorlax and Eevee

And not need Kill Kangaskhan, Electabuz and Magmar? >:D

Merse

Youngster
No, because Magmars and Electas cannot be found in in the wilds. However, you'll need a Snorlax Skin, and a Shiny Koffing Skin.

ShinyMarill

It's here~~~ :D
Thanks to everyone who made this possible!!
You guys are great ^_^

king1234

Youngster
Penelope126 said:
It's here~~~ :D
Thanks to everyone who made this possible!!
You guys are great ^_^

pene u ready for another tag team hunting when Mt.silver is out. imma steal ya luck :p

psylensse

Very cool; thanks to everyone who was involved in this, and looking forward to it!

NinjaBr

Banned
There will be no more quest Dragon Den, Friday or just stops ?