Ingame mart and Playerdex mart

Wich one u prefer??

• I prefer ingame mart over playerdex one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer playerdex one over ingame one.

• I prefer both mart works as intend.

• Total voters

Portgas.D.Ace

As most of you already saw playerdex mart limited as it is. Not supporting pokemon groups, stats groups and others...Those might be fixed but it will take some months I guess..This topic is about playerdex mart and ingame mart. I don't really feel comfortable by having both PWO and playerdex mart running. It is just too much for a simple pokemons game. Do you remember in past where you talk with npc in mart...it takes 10 seconds to buy what you want. It was 10 times user friendlier then playerdex mart. You choose pokemons you want and click on them and they get listed. You see skills and pricing everything one needs to buy pokemons.

When i was talking with bluerise ingame yesterday I was told that you were planning for mart to be always on playerdex. Now I wonder why opinion of players were never taken serious? You can't just ignore people and do what you think it's good to do. We both know that any average player who is struggling to play PWO knows a lot more about pokemon and about game more then you do so taking their opinion more serious is not bad move to do. I know hundred of people asked for mart to be ingame like it was in past but people were rejected in bulk.

My personal idea is to code ingame mart back leaving mart on playerdex for people who are using mobile devices and such or not able to login at that moment. Make those two marts to work syncronized if possible. We know that ingame mart had bugs, personally I never experienced any but ok. Main disadvantage here is that you will have less people ingame and more on playerdex which is something you shouldnt want to happen. There is reason why people asked for ingame mart. I personally don't feel comfortable using so many stuff just because you can't play the game otherwise. But yes, my suggestion is to fix remaining errors on playerdex mart, make it more user friendly then after you do that code back in ingame mart. Also I want to point about new token store...its really dull nothing new Pokemon. Why is that?

Just to note: I mean no hate and offense to you. I am just saying whats on my mind with goal to improve game. Playerdex update as whole is awesome but there are few important things that needs to be take care of. Thanks.

Arnie

i agree. without the ability to transfer money back ingame the playerdex mart makes no sense. also we get 0 notifications ingame when things get sold.

marasma

I think it's a great work and a very useful service right now. I only don't feel very confortable with Pokémart biddings, since you can't bid as much as you want, so it's only a matter of will and stay-logged-on-all-life-long... besides this... Best update in months :) It almost makes me forget the new ivs shiny thing ;)

meskalin

The biddings must be fixed . Its sad to watch how people overbid 25 pd on pokes 5m+ worth -_-

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Arnie_Jr said:
i agree. without the ability to transfer money back ingame the playerdex mart makes no sense.
Arnie, we can transfer the money back to the game account. :p

The-Predator

Youngster
I believe once poll is finished, You should be taking SS of results then post em in suggestion box, as Blue said he wouldnt be following these topics

mad30

Youngster
While the in game pokemart was functionally better and rather good, it caused numerous issues including money exploits and causes of crashes. Without having access to the client source code to fix it on both ends properly was just better to remove it.

Ever wonder why there is so much money in game? Exploits through the in game pokemart. (Which the major ones were eventually fixed for the record)

kassste

I remember old ingame mart and I liked it a lot. Can't say the same about Playerdex mart. Would like to see old ingame mart working again.

P.S. Go to Silver Town Pokemart and press space on a fridge for some nostalgic moments :)