I'm back

Stevie

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I've been around but I'll be getting back into the game now. Are the older players still active? Looks like CyCx is dead so that really sucks to see :(

Animagus

Hey there, Stevie. Welcome back to PWO.
You might still find several old players, some from CyCx, in the game. I'm sure you'll see a few familiar faces.
I'm hope you'll enjoy the game regardless. Let me know if you need any help. See you around! ;)

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]To tell the truth, not many Guilds be around now - maybe because the game gives not much reason for one, besides battle or just fun. But some still remain, if you want to join one in future ;) [/glow]

Electrofreak

Welcome back Stevie. We are still around but we have not played as recently due to seasonal engagements. However Hof and the others are still on xat usually.

JD001

Youngster
Big Bird!! Welcome home (khug) I think I missed you when you dropped by xat the other night ):

As Electro said, we're still active however not a large amount of the original members remain for reason a or reason b. We're still alive though :p

Mad barking orders like a woman already, smh