Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Stank

Youngster
So back in the day i used to host a money pot event where i would sell numbers from 1-100 for 1 mill each and each person could pick up to 5 numbers, after a certain point in time, and all money was collected, i would add all the money together and even add 5 mill of my own money totaling up to 105 mill if all numbers sold and i got all the money. then i would use random.orgs random number generator and draw a number. The person who bought that number would win the entire pot.

I was thinking about doing this event once again with slightly lower prices, say 500k per number with each person being able to buy up to 7 numbers, and if they all sell that would be 55 mill with my 5 i throw in. how much interest would there be in doing something like that again?

also suggestions would be welcome on how to improve the event.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
this was done some time ago and the interest diminished after a couple of days to the point where it was called off entirely. The result would probably be similar.

The-Predator

Youngster
hmm well while some acitve members of PWO community would be ok with this event, the most PWO members (new players) arent even active in forums so hmm i dont think it would be succesful, though I would be participating

JazzyB

u should have a 2nd lvl. say 100k for each number so that newbies also be able to participate.

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Id still be up for a million per number deal. There are plenty of players that could do that. I guess the interest is not there.

I liked your number games.

Stank

Youngster
SomeoneBetter said:
Kitrina said:
sounds like gambing to me :/ dont really like it sorry
Sounds more like a raffle to me
That's exactly what it is actually, yes TECHNICALLY a raffle is gambling but its not like placing bets or what ever. And its no different than paying an entry fee to a tourney and winning all the entry fees.

Mallow-

Youngster
VinceyZZ said:
I would give this a try. I'm always broke.
[glow=green]Same here. Winning the money to get somewhere may be great - but I vote maybe because depends on if the ticket alone be affordable.[/glow]