I want more storage!!!!

Fionavara

http://prntscr.com/2syq7m

hahaha I knew it would come eventually, please give me more space!!!
Oh might aswell advertise the auction I'm holding here aswell, check out the trade part under shops for a preview.

Dovee

Youngster
MASS TRANSFER IS THE ANSWER UNTIL THERE IS A NEW CLIENT LOUD NOISES

pieoffury

I knew this was bound to happen. Give me your multiple shinies and share your blessings and luck ;D

Saurus

Banned
The solution is simple. Give me your shiny gastly and you'll have space for one more :)

Fionavara

hahahahahahahahahaha
good advice all of them, :D
my poor sevipers, I had to release all 12 of them, got 3 new snorlaxes and 2 shiny ponies thought so now Im back to having to release even more pokes...what to keep what too keep..skitties or laxes....hmmmm

Brennan

Youngster
Hey
I can always remove your first 100/200 Pokemon. I wouldn't mind taking them.

Arnie

u could always let me hold some for u in my spare unused account fion
hello.gif

Fionavara

LOL you guys are too kind, especially brennan.
Offers like that don't come everyday :p

Krowe

I know that this isn't a direct solution to the problem (which is extra box space to store Fionavara's collection/spoils of war), but would an adoption system through the Playerdex help take care of some of these problems? Players would have the option to transfer unwanted Pokemon from their account into the Adoption Center, and other players would choose to take them in.

This would allow players like Fionavara to, rather than release Pokemon, give them a new home. New players would benefit the most from this, sure, but it could also be used as a way to distribute Event Pokemon. Have adopting a Pokemon cost a percentage wealth fee (to make it easier for new players and harder for wealthy players), and hand out event vouchers over the Playerdex to ensure that everyone gets their hands on one Event Pokemon.

Fionavara

fun idea, there was a adoption guild once. I gave them a bunch back then. not sure what happened to them after that but it was free for everyone to check the guild page and ask to adopt pokes from there. :)
well I'm selling out a bunch of HRs now to solve this little problem so feel free to check out some of the stuff I'm selling out CHEAP in the trade forum.