I cannot enter the game

Alexn1

After a couple of months of absence, I cannot enter the game. It shows a message "You cannot enter to the server at the moment. Please try again later."
It has been at least 2 days it has been going on. It has never happened before that. The screen of the mistake is in the attached file.
How can you help me?

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Sushikraver

The Good Samaritan
Staff member
Community Guide
Hmm, it appears you're on the updated client, so there should be no problems there. I understand that internet service providers may not be allowing PWO through, like in cases past. I would still recommend checking if any use of VPNs, security programs, firewalls, or things of that nature is affecting your ability to log in. It's also possible this temporary issue could magically resolve itself with time. Hope for the best~

JusticeWillBeDone

hi there. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year. I also can't enter the game for about 2-3 last days. The error is like PWO server is offline though it is online. can you tell me ip of PWO server? i will try to ping it to know if i can see it physically. otherwise i will try to use some kind of vpn i guess.

desya

Youngster
After a couple of months of absence, I cannot enter the game. It shows a message "You cannot enter to the server at the moment. Please try again later."
It has been at least 2 days it has been going on. It has never happened before that. The screen of the mistake is in the attached file.
How can you help me?
Same problem for several weeks. Nothing helps.